• Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Morata (sub)
    • Drinkwater (sub)

Woooow. He actually did it.
This is either going to be genius or fail spectacularly. Morata must be seething, tbh. Probably been dreaming about playing against Barca in the CL as a former Madridista.
So much is dependent on Hazard tonight. Needs to have the game of his life

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
7 minutes ago, Pizy said:
Woooow. He actually did it.
This is either going to be genius or fail spectacularly. Morata must be seething, tbh. Probably been dreaming about playing against Barca in the CL as a former Madridista.

So much is dependent on Hazard tonight. Needs to have the game of his life

As a false 9? No chance. Mind-boggling decision.

As a false 9? No chance. Mind-boggling decision.
No hope otherwise. Conte wants a goalless draw with that selection and hope we can nick something at the Nou Camp.

I'm honestly lost for words seeing 2 CF's on the bench.

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

No hope otherwise. Conte wants a goalless draw with that selection and hope we can nick something at the Nou Camp.

Yeahhhh cause that worked well before against them... 

Dire dire dire. 

I am really angry at the line up. It is not like Morata and Giroud are injured, suspended or totally, totally out of form. They will surely be introduced in the second half but all the time before that is looking to be fucking wasted.

Sackable decision. I've given up home in this man. He's probably going to walk in the summer anyway. He moans about money for transfer and leaves two of our only recognizable strikers on the bench. Shameful. 

no way in hell the game gonna be goalless cos Barcelona will score...

Sackable decision. I've given up home in this man. He's probably going to walk in the summer anyway. He moans about money for transfer and leaves two of our only recognizable strikers on the bench. Shameful. 

Tonight's result will decide his immediate future

no way in hell the game gonna be goalless cos Barcelona will score...

They failed to score against Espanyol & Olympiacos, so there's the slightest of hope.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

spot on...I will yet back him if only his head will be here but going by all indication...it seems his head is no more here...playing false 9 against one of the most inform team in europe right now and failing miserably with same set up against piss poor bournemouth and watford yet he has two healthy strikers on bench....watch him moan about his targets the club fails to sign after the game...