• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, the wes said:

Conte won't rush Giroud into Chelsea side

https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/conte-won-t-rush-giroud-into-chelsea-side?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda

Looks like it's going to be the false number 9 again lads  :(

Can't wait to see high balls to Hazard again. 

I'm absolutely sick and tired of these words 'Physical condition' he came on the field against Swansea the other night and was close to starting apparently.

Play the fucking bloke, what choice do we have? Fucking hell.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of these words 'Physical condition' he came on the field against Swansea the other night and was close to starting apparently.
I believe we have little to no hope of beating Watford if he play with a false 9 again.

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

I believe we have little to no hope of beating Watford if he play with a false 9 again.

If Cahill plays in the center again I am afraid even Lewandowski would not save us. Other teams found a goldmine in our defense.

If Cahill plays in the center again I am afraid even Lewandowski would not save us. Other teams found a goldmine in our defense.
Watford failed to score against the worst defence in the league. Should be the same of Cahill is left at home

Conte says Giroud is also joining Chelsea after injury and wants to be patient to give him a start as he's mostly played from the bench at Arsenal

Injured/not ready players we have signed: Barkley, Emerson, Giroud, Bakayoko.

Don't know if Drinkwater injured himself at CFC or was he already injured.

11 hours ago, Special Juan said:

He hasn't completed his orientation yet. Still needs to sing his initiation song, acclimatize to West London weather, etc.

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

I think that if Willian is fit enough to start Conte will begin the match with the false 9 again and bring Giroud off the bench if we need to change things.

Hate this thing conte does PEA started for arsenal he moved same day as giroud