• Barkley (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah lost as expected. Bad bot really a bad performance. Just bad lick as we always seem to have vs Arsenal. At least we will not get humiliated by city in the final. And at least did not gonzo extra time so we can go to bed early

I bloody hope City don't have a Liverpool day... Then winning a trophy and we don't even if it's not seen as major major still grrr

Disgusting!

I remember the good old days when Arsenal were shitting it even before playing Chelsea, and we were beating them regularly. Now we have become their bitches. The fear factor is gone, completely gone.

As much as I love Conte, he should be banned from managing us against Arsenal.

This is not acceptable FFS!!!!

And some of you think we can beat Barcelona - we can't do better than draw against the worst Arsenal side since the early 1990s. 

No guts, no passion, no effort or fire in any one of those mercenaries. Bakayoko outstanding, the rest were horrendous. I have to question the manager's substitutions, and I also have to question the mentality of a team that though this semi-final was won after 6 minutes. Utterly shite.