Edin Dzeko

the wes

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

IMO the board just doesnt have the clue and business idea. 

We go around looking for players without actual clear plan who to target.

Today its this guy, tomorrow someone else, next week someone else. We look at the numbers all the time, making limits and then it all becomes one clusterfuck of a mess. Lack of determination, ambition, you name it.

Info leaking in public, negotiations taking ages and in the end we still dont end up with right target, but some last minute panic buy that comes expensive like first choice but isnt half as quality. 

It's the old cliche, we don't have a philosophy implimented at the club. We don't have a style of football to work towards. It's just buy flavour of the month from the bargain bin. Sprinkle the odd above average talent (Hazard) into the mix and throw the most available big name manager on top. Let's see if we can win a trophy... oh great we have, let's carry on as we are and hope we win another. Oh we haven't, sack the manager and repeat that round trip to the bargain bin again.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DDA said:

It's the old cliche, we don't have a philosophy implimented at the club. We don't have a style of football to work towards. It's just buy flavour of the month from the bargain bin. Sprinkle the odd above average talent (Hazard) into the mix and throw the most available big name manager on top. Let's see if we can win a trophy... oh great we have, let's carry on as we are and hope we win another. Oh we haven't, sack the manager and repeat that round trip to the bargain bin again.

Tbf Conte's philosophy is more about winning as opposed to playing like X or Y. Italy, Juventus... all adaptable. Always had  plan A B and C. We need something like that, flexible team who can go longer to a Giroud or Dzeko or play a bit more into feet into a Hazard or Morata. But yeah club will not give proper control or time to any coach. Then the next guy we will approach to be manager will be Diego Simeone or some other pragmatic manager. 

20 hours ago, Georgy said:

If I ever see another board apologist reply to me saying I only write about my hate for this board I'm gonna flip.

Nah, you only post about hate for the club. 523 post's and i am yet to see one from you that could even be passed off as positive.

11 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Nah, you only post about hate for the club. 523 post's and i am yet to see one from you that could even be passed off as positive.

Did you read all his 523 posts before making such an accusation?

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Thats rich coming from you!!!

Do you have a reply to my question?

Yes or no? Did you read all his posts before claiming that he only posted hate for the club in all 532 posts?

Or was it an attempt to put a stigma on him?

Just now, 11Drogba said:

r was it an attempt to put a stigma on him?

Like you did to me? it's like you even can't see your own hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Do you have reply to my question?

Yes or no? Did you read all his posts before claiming that he only posted hate for the club in all 532 posts?

No i said i have never once seen him write anything positive, stop twisting my words to suit this pathetic agenda you have against me.

Just now, Tomo said:

No i said i have never once seen him write anything positive, stop twisting my words to suit this pathetic agenda you have against me.

So you are saying you did not read all his posts (523 posts you said) before saying that he only posts hate for the club.

I dont have an agenda against you, but you should be careful before saying that a member only posts hate for the club. Users got banned before from the forum for being too negative.

24 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Lol, calm down no need to respond so aggressive.

I didn't give any names but I guess you felt attacked as soon as I posted that. I personally don't even remember the members who were back lashing on me but looking at your name, aren't you that person who was accusing me of being someone else? 

Some were questioning why this forum looks like a cementary, with guys like you immediately feeling the need to attacks certain users, I'm not surprised most don't even want to come back.

I may not write thesis or elaborated posts but I'm here to support the club I like and yes I should be allowed to display by hate for something that's dragging my club down without always feeling the need to have a couple posters on my back for criticizing the people that run it.

Sorry to interrupt the little tea party chaps, you can have this conversation via Private message.

Confirmed by Conte it wont be happening now this deal for Dzeko, so I will lock this. If it does take a big u-turn I will open it back up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really appreciate his skillset. Extremely underrated, and I thought he was under-appreciated big time at City.

When he was actually getting game time in the PL, he was scoring every second game essentially. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You