Edin Dzeko

the wes

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Why sack them ? They are making a profit, and we have just employed a new marketing man to add revenue from the massive TV cash. We also have a vast array of silverware using the current business model

I wouldn't be so happy about the new marketing guy as he left his last post in telecommunications due to overselling under delivering (insider)

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I wouldn't be so happy about the new marketing guy as he left his last post in telecommunications due to overselling under delivering (insider)

Sounds like he'll fit in nicely following a sleazy tradition of Ron 'fingers' Gourlay, and Klepto Kenyon.

Why ? Its a profitable business. Ask Kroenke, Glazers any Premier league owners

Is it? Is roman profiting from owning Chelsea? Or is he just tired of parachuting money into the club?

They are trying to be more self-reliant albeit at the absolute worst time.

Just now, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Is it? Is roman profiting from owning Chelsea? Or is he just tired of parachuting money into the club?

They are trying to be more self-reliant albeit at the absolute worst time.

You might be on to something. I noticed when his fortune did dip by around a billion, input seemed to dwindle. But it also coincided with his new bit of fluff and a divorce. Its interesting -opposing fans used to jibe in 2004 'Wot you gonna do when the Russian gets bored and fucks off ?'  I don't think he will do that, but is trying to do things as cheaply as possible. Like I said,  I have a feeling things would change if we weren't top boys in old London town. 

Anyway back on topic -where's fucking Gordon Dzeko  ??

Matt LawVerified account @Matt_Law_DT 6h6 hours ago

Pretty sure Palmieri will join Chelsea regardless of Dzeko. It's very much 50/50 on Dzeko but we should know for sure by Monday morning. Suspect both Chelsea and Roma posturing slightly over fee and wages at the moment.

Chelsea are also prepared to give Edin Dzeko a longer contract at €5.5m/year compared to the €4.5m he currently earns at #ASROMA. (Dimarzio) #CFC

Chelsea have made steps forward in their negotiations with Roma for both Edin Dzeko and Emerson Palmieri, claim Sky Sport Italia.

There were reports today in England that Dzeko was unlikely to make the move and pessimism was growing around both transfers.

However, Sky Sport Italia transfer guru Gianluca Di Marzio insists this evening that negotiations made good progress today, although another 24 hours will be needed to find a real breakthrough.

Chelsea are now offering €50m plus €6m in bonuses, €30m of which is for Dzeko, but the Giallorossi are asking for a little more.

The Stamford Bridge side are also prepared to give the Bosnian a longer contract at €5.5m per year compared to the €4.5m he currently earns at Roma.

10 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Despite reports in England suggesting there were difficulties in bringing Edin Dzeko to #Chelsea, negotiations made good progress on Friday. [Sky Italia]

That might make a bit of sense. The redshite media journalists here don't want us to have him

3 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Are These reports tonight saying that we have agreed to pay Dzeko 5.5m euros until 2021, or that we are still not close on his contract?

confusing

This is Di Marzio's report. It says these are his demands but there's still no agreement between him and the club.

One say this is what we offered, the other say this is what he wants. Who to believe?

2 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

This is Di Marzio's report. It says these are his demands but there's still no agreement between him and the club.

One say this is what we offered, the other say this is what he wants. Who to believe?

Some sites say its what we have offered, infact most do.  I just wasnt sure.  Cant be arsed with reading another sentence with "dzeko wants 2020, Chelsea offer 2019"  and the words "over 30 policy" lol

15 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Probably more interested in pushing the whole 'Ashley Barnes to Chelsea' crap.

I swore since about 2007 I would never take notice of transfer rumours, and ignore it till the deal happens. Its just their just a way of employing lazy journalists to type lazy journalism for news hungry fans.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You