• Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Morata (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Just now, El P. said:

I know, but he is the reason we are not in the market for another CMF. ;) Others are bad, but they aren't preventing us from improving our squad.

Bakayoko is not our main problem we ain't scoring goals with 3 players up top. We cant score with hazard and morata fab on the field if anything baka needs time and we need ti replace cesc.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zappacosta...This guy always overcommits...Does not look up...Does not know when to pass...Cannot go through this torture of watching these players...Bakayoko and Drinkwater.... both have no creativity and cannot pass one long ball accurately...This team is full  of average players

24 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Taking lessons

Please don't tell me he is eyeing to take over :|

That is the only that is required to turn us into the next everton or new castle.

Average players, sucky board and to top it all an average coach. Who I think will align us with the boards thinking of keeping us in the PL.

Just now, bluephoenix said:

Please don't tell me he is eyeing to take over :|

That is the only that is required to turn us into the next everton or new castle.

Average players, sucky board and to top it all an average coach. Who I think will align us with the boards thinking of keeping us in the PL.

Well ir will soon be a case of who e HAVEN'T had.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Batshuayi cost us £32m and honestly, as much shit as I've talked about Carroll I'm not sure he'd be worse. That's sad to say.

This is not atall me saying i want him but atleast he will hold up play and be an ariel threat if nothing else, Bats does not have ONE single redeeming quality to fall back on.