• Willian (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I'd love to see a surprise or two today. Barkley in midfield or Musonda maybe? It is an important game but not absolutely vital that we can't field one or two young talents in it

Not vital? what am I reading? Its a London derby and our biggest chance for a trophy this season. Game of the season so far for me.

31 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Not vital? what am I reading? Its a London derby and our biggest chance for a trophy this season. Game of the season so far for me.

Really? I mean, I obviously want us to win tonight but will I be angry or devastated if we don't? Nope. Couldn't really care less about the League Cup. Even the FA Cup doesn't do much for me since I'm not English.

This weekends match against Leicester is more important than this one for me.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Barkley arrived with the team:ph34r:

Isn't it usually that most of the squad comes for the home games, even if they're not in the group and sit behind the bench?

Probably our strongest possible team. On the other side, that Arse team looks bang average.

Unless Sanchez is off within days it's crazy that Wenger didn't start him. How terrible will that look if he throws away the chance at their only realistic trophy chances in the span of 1 week?

No Sanchez, no Özil (who was excellent against us last week)  we outnumber them in midfield, and we're at home.

No excuses here, really, other than our players not being up for it like the Norwich game.

Nothing football related to say today. Just wanna suggest everyone who can, get into beekeeping. Very rewarding finally trying some of the honey they've made. Mine tastes of candy floss and violet (kinda soapy). Save the bees.