• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Morata (sub)
    • Zappacosta (sub)

Hopefully Baka is as composed and risk-free as he was midweek. Midfield may be Southamptons best area so with only 2 in there for us we need both he and Kante to be on top of their game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Worth noting that Rudiger, Morata and Alonso are on 4 yellow cards. If there is a timely game to pick up the 5th, this is it and then serve the suspension in the midweek League Cup game.

Morata and Alonso yes, but Rudi is needed vs Bournemouth.

Bakayoko brings nothing, again. Now we are leading so I doubt we will see Fabregas in place of him, but I would really like it... Morata should come in for Pedro, Willian was really good today actually.

What is with all the unessecary flicks from Eden and Willian. It's starting to do my nut in. Great free kick from Alonso.

On a side note.. I think the ref had a decent half there. About time we saw soem good refereeing.