Oooh Danny ...

Oooh Danny ...

You're worth every Penny ...

Your Wife's Name ain't Jenny ...

Oooh Danny ...

because your Skills are uncanny ...

Ooooh Danny ...

Don't begrudge me Folks ... It's my first try ever to rhyme a Fansong fore one of our Boys ...

BTW ... Would someone speaking Cockney call him Danny Drinkwa'a?

On 9/2/2017 at 11:36 AM, xPetrCechx said:

get up from the bench
Replace baka the French
But before you enter the game
Dont be ashame
Take the bottle u little funny
Come on drink water danny

C

Don't give up the day job !:D

1 hour ago, TheWiz said:

Oooh Danny ...

Oooh Danny ...

Your Wife's Name ain't Jenny ...

Oooh Danny ...

because your Skills are uncanny ...

Ooooh Danny ...

Don't begrudge me Folks ... It's my first try ever to rhyme a Fansong fore one of our Boys ...

BTW ... Would someone speaking Cockney call him Danny Drinkwa'a?

No the way we say it sounds like warta :)

30 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Here you go mate brilliant advert from the 80's.

Haha .. brilliant indeed.

I believe we both mean the same, but just write it differently ...

The Cockney speaking Teacher would say Danny Drinkwa'a ... Ore Sco'ish (for Example) ... Wouldn't he?

Because he kinda swallows the "T" ...

BTW ... now that we are at it ... Can you tell me what Accent this is? Because I have no Words fore how great it sounds to me .. Even greater than Statham speaking Cockney ...

7 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

Haha .. brilliant indeed.

I believe we both mean the same, but just write it differently ...

The Cockney speaking Teacher would say Danny Drinkwa'a ... Ore Sco'ish (for Example) ... Wouldn't he?

Because he kinda swallows the "T" ...

BTW ... now that we are at it ... Can you tell me what Accent this is? Because I have no Words fore how great it sounds to me .. Even greater than Statham speaking Cockney ...

It's a Geordie accent Newcastle. This is from an English drama from the 80's the actor is a bloke called Jimmy Nail (massive twat) he's got a really strong Geordie accent you might need subtitles for this :)

9 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It's a Geordie accent Newcastle. This is from an English drama from the 80's the actor is a bloke called Jimmy Nail (massive twat) he's got a really strong Geordie accent you might need subtitles for this :)

You are right ... This is some really strong Accent ... The only Thing I was able to understand was "Newcastle United" at 00:35 ... And the Word "rubbish" somewhere along the Way ...  :D

57 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

You are right ... This is some really strong Accent ... The only Thing I was able to understand was "Newcastle United" at 00:35 ... And the Word "rubbish" somewhere along the Way ...  :D

U missed channel 4 every weekend? Lol

Think 35M is a bit excessive, good to get a MF player in but like I said in the Bakayoko thread regarding Matic and Chalobah, don't think Drinkwater is a huge upgrade on Chalobah, who looked more than capable of holding his own last year or even close to Nemanja

The price is reflective of the market, he's a player that will give you at worst 7/10 and at best 9/10, he's a grafter and put's himself about.

The Matic thing has gone, Conte will get the maximum from Danny.

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think 35M is a bit excessive, good to get a MF player in but like I said in the Bakayoko thread regarding Matic and Chalobah, don't think Drinkwater is a huge upgrade on Chalobah, who looked more than capable of holding his own last year or even close to Nemanja

He is British player, that alone add at least 10m