• Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to all the people saying "we played horrible but I'll take it", with all due respect, what were you watching? the team did exactly what conte wanted from them, as he himself said post game.

Sure spurs put some pressure on but all they had to show for it was to hit the post once and have a few half chances (ok that gift from michy as well). They didn't even score a single goal themselves ffs..

Meanwhile, we set up to frustrate them by clogging up midfield and hit them on the counter and not only did we defend brilliantly but we had the best chances in the game (morata sitter, willi hitting the post, two brilliant alonso goals).

People think that because a team has a lot of possession they should win, it's ridiculous. We were limiting their possession to areas where we could defend well against them and were fairly comfortable throughout. And we did all this with a new backline, hazard, cahill, cesc missing, starting christiansen in his first big game, pedro, bakayoko and morata not up to speed... damn impressive if you ask me.

You'd think that chelsea fans would know what a brilliant, tactical, disciplined away display looks like by now but a lot of our fans still can't appreciate it, I feel sorry for them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk