• Alonso
    • Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

I felt all of our players did well. Bakayoko was maybe weakest, but that's normal, he barely trained, his first game, difficult Spurs midfield, Wembley and coming after injury.

David Luiz was amazing, silent and deadly, pressuring Spurs all the time. I hope lots of you realized that Conte pulled a great tactical game here, Luiz was supposed to be a CB, but when we were defending, Luiz was moving into DM, Moses into RB and Azpi as CB. Our defending was really good against a very dangerous attack Spurs have.

Morata was good, take into consideration that most of the time he had only Willian around. And he is not ready to play 90min in full tempo.

Rudiger was solid, his heading power is immense, like he took a volley :D

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, termninja said:

I felt all of our players did well. Bakayoko was maybe weakest, but that's normal, he barely trained, his first game, difficult Spurs midfield, Wembley and coming after injury.

David Luiz was amazing, silent and deadly, pressuring Spurs all the time. I hope lots of you realized that Conte pulled a great tactical game here, Luiz was supposed to be a CB, but when we were defending, Luiz was moving into DM, Moses into RB and Azpi as CB. Our defending was really good against a very dangerous attack Spurs have.

Morata was good, take into consideration that most of the time he had only Willian around. And he is not ready to play 90min in full tempo.

Rudiger was solid, his heading power is immense, like he took a volley :D

i'm gonna fuck right off with that comment

3 points and really lucky one. Glad we won but we were very average in the field, clueless for most of time expect for small patches where we hit on counter in the second half. 

Chelsea needs to get reinforcements big time. 

Not sure about Morata today (maybe used to see Costa run up and down for most of the game) he's still seems in Spain it seems :)

Bakayoko started very dicey but he actually grew in the game, hope he keeps doing. Rudigier seems to be best of the new lot today, full of passion, solid and no nonsense player. 

Loads of work to be done. 

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

What I love about this performance and the Burnley one is the team resolve and spirit -vital characteristics -proper Chels all round

Something we desperately lacked in the Mourinho season in 15/16. Says a lot.