• Alonso
    • Kante
    • Luiz
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Great win, great character from this inexperienced team and win against spuds at Wembley. The team performances wasn't so important after our 1st loss, the points were needed and the boys got them. Of course, again, against the odds :D KTBFFH!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Jason said:

On a different note, we only picked up 3 points from Burnley (h) and Spurs (a) last season. Same again this time around.

Exactly. I know it's ridiculous to say this, but we're still on a 90pt pace. Lmao

Chelsea have evened the board. The way I see it, If Chelsea win against Everton, and the board don't sign any donkeys the season can officially begin for Chelsea after the international break. 

just watched the extended highlights of the game, the ref is a fucking joke,  those 2 cunts Vertonghen and Dier should have both seen red for those challenges, no consistency from the refs whatsoever, there is clearly and agenda against us if the Burnley game is anything to go by. Thats two straight games we are undone by refs, fortunately for us none of our players got sent off against Spurs, but you can bet that if it were our players making those challenges the fucking ref would not have hesitated showing them red. FA are a bunch of scumbags

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2017/08/20/bbc-match-of-the-day-2-week-02-full-show-3/

6 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

I hope Conte won't buy into this "campaign against Chelsea" rubbish.

he probably wont , but you cant deny the shit decisions by the referees, this is what im refering too, its clear for everyone to see

On another note, Harry Kane looks tremendous. 

I can't remember him being that quick prior to this season, but he was burning some of our quicker players for pace... Once he gets fed up of losing at the Spurs, this is one of the strikers we should be after. Really is the best striker in the premier league. 

9 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

he probably wont , but you cant deny the shit decisions by the referees, this is what im refering too, its clear for everyone to see

True, yet I think it's because the refereeing standards are dogshit, not because there is a deliberate campaign against the club, that's far fetched. It happens in every single PL game, and there have also been some ridiculous decisions throughout the years that went in our favor.

Back from a ten day holiday and endured that mess of the Burnley game and yesterday in a pub full of Yids, which was quite simply amazing to watch them fall into their own hands:lol:

Still lots of work to do but I was really pleased with Bakayoko considering he hasn't kicked a ball all pre-season.

KTBFFH.