Renato Sanches

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

So basically we got the middle finger because the board was not pushy enough to make this a done deal ... great!!!

Or because we couldn't offer consistent game time. From the player's and his owner club's perspective there is absolutely no point in trading one bench to another.

Just now, coolhead23 said:

Either ways we got the middle finger!!! 

But why would he come here? He wants to play, like Loftus Cheek and like Chalobah. Completely pointless deal for me if it had happened.

No need to get him when we have/had those two.

Just now, termninja said:

But why would he come here? He wants to play, like Loftus Cheek and like Chalobah. Completely pointless deal for me if it had happened.

No need to get him when we have/had those two.

I m not really a fan of Sanches more inclined for our youth to get a chance  ... Was merely pointing out that if we did have an interest in him with Conte speaking to Ancelotti on it, the board was not able to make it happen and now he is coming to the PL whether he gets games or not is not a surety for any team. 

• 2 months later...

Really struggled to see his talent shine through in the matches I’ve seen Swansea and him in. I generally think he had one really good season at Benfica and moved too soon. Either that or he’s a one season wonder because he showed absolutely nothing at Bayern (okay he was not playing regularly, bound to not help) and is showing nothing at Swansea.

People have said about the quality of team mates but that is clutching at straws and a very poor excuse for a box to box midfielder who looks like he can’t seem to pass, shoot or tackle without fouling. Think he should really be looking to go back to Benfica next season on loan. 

Its a pity I thought he would of been a good player and thought we should of maybe looked towards him in the summer but I’m so glad we didn’t. He has probably been the most disappointing transfer in Europe, never mind just England. One step forwards two steps backwards so far in his career.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You