Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

9 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

He is great finisher with both legs.

He was better as "interior"/midfielder imo.

Played part of his first season at Madrid with a injury in the ankle, because Carvajal was also injuried.

Made some dumb mistakes, lost the confidence; needs to move on.

If Conte can fix his confidence again he will be the one of the best RB out there.

I second to that. Danilo needs a fresh start, looks completely lost at Madrid and worst of it all - has Carvajal, probably the best right back in the world ATM, as a direct competitor.

The Danilo of Porto was an animal on the right hand side, a joy to watch, think the RWB position would fit him like a glove.

Very excited about this and truly hope he ends up here. The Danilo of Madrid - would not touch with a barge pole. But his two year spell in Spain does not tell the whole story. There is a tremendous player in there that has lost his confidence. Under the right guidance of a terrific manager Antonio Conte he will go back to his old form.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be a very welcomed addition. Think we would be getting a motivated talented player who wants to prove he belongs in the Brazil squad heading for the WC. Id expect Conte to be the ideal coach for him and get the best out of the player same way as Moses. Would be thrilled if he signs here. 

Conte's system and coaching made Victor Moses look class in a title winning side. In a position he was t even familiar with before last season. Don't see why anyone would be against this. If he doesn't return to his Porto quality then at least we'd have decent cover at RWB. If he does, we have a big upgrade on Moses.

It's a bit of a "no lose" situation in my eyes. 

It's funny how by each passing day, journalists say we are getting closer in the Danilo deal. If It was all true, so far we could feel the aroma when Danilo farts due to inredible closeness we have made between us and him.

Hopefully deal is concluded soon, we need some depth in fullback positions.

I actually feel confident about this signing. The talent is there as everyone can see by looking at how he performed at Porto. Maybe playing as a wingback and being supported by Kante and Azpilicueta will bring out the best of him. Next summer he will be worth Alex Sandro money if he decides to join Chelsea now.

On 16/07/2017 at 11:05 PM, BluesMadLad said:

A lot said that about Alonso, I come to the conclusion ppl talk shit and just judge a player for your self give them a chance.

I did, and spoke positively about Marcos as soon as he was linked to us. I don't feel able to speak positively about Danilo however.

Chelsea makes offer for Real Madrid's Danilo: Manchester City also interested

"A possible future in the Premier League for Danilo. There are two English clubs that are interested in the Brazilian fullback. Chelsea have formulated an offer to the Spanish club, but Manchester City is also interested. A phone call from Guardiola and a Chelsea-Manchester City duel will also play out in the transfer market."

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/chelsea-makes-offer-for-real-madrids-danilo-manchester-city-also-interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You