Danilo Luiz Da Silva

Chelsea4

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to choose between Alex Sandro for 70mln or Danilo for 30mln, I would pick Sandro any day. I know they are playing on different positions and having a good RWB(I'm not so sure Danilo is) in the team might be more important than new LWB, but I can't see both of them coming to Chelsea this summer, so I'd prefer Alex Sandro who I believe can bring more quality to the team than Danilo.

31 fucking millions for Danilo and we were too cheap to pay 12m to Raiola. This transfer window is the most bizarre clown shitshow. The Danilo of last season was basically the version of Bosingwa we all unfortunately remember.

2 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

31 fucking millions for Danilo and we were too cheap to pay 12m to Raiola. This transfer window is the most bizarre clown shitshow. The Danilo of last season was basically the version of Bosingwa we all unfortunately remember.

It was a made up story just to tell everyone that Lukaku chooses money.

4 hours ago, yuvala said:

Whats your opinion on this guy? haven't really seen much of him but heard people saying her was really bad last season

I think defender needs to play regular week-to-week football to really see his worth :) His last "full" season as regular starter was at Porto where he was pretty da*n good ;) 

He is a good player and surely better than moses.

I hope that Conte can work his confidence that maybe he lost in Real Madrid. He have a nice potential and surely he will be a great and important player.. Im very happy with this interest.

There are a lot of potential and "material" for Conte to work with Danilo

And I can guarantee that Porto fans preferred Danilo over Alex Sandro. Without any doubt.

With the problems that Chelsea have in this market, Danilo can be a great solution without spend a lot of money.

These are the cases that define a good manager. If Conte "recover" Danilo it will be another testament of is quality.

Sorry for my english, it's a little poor.

He is great finisher with both legs.

He was better as "interior"/midfielder imo.

Played part of his first season at Madrid with a injury in the ankle, because Carvajal was also injuried.

Made some dumb mistakes, lost the confidence; needs to move on.

If Conte can fix his confidence again he will be the one of the best RB out there.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You