• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you come out in a bloody cup final looking like that!? All that talk from our players and they put in that performance. Shameful.

Like others have said, as good as Matic and Kante are at one side of the game, they're both so limited and liabilities when they have to go forward or are closed down.

Hazard and Pedro look dangerous when they actually got on the ball but the final pass is lacking.

Lucky as hell to only be 1-0 down because we can regroup and grow some fucking balls at half time.

1 minute ago, Dahnald said:

How many bucks do I get if I tell y'all right now that Conte isn't going to make a change?

he will believe me, he saw what we all saw and it was crap.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

he will believe me, he saw what we all saw and it was crap.

Like against ManUtd?

Getting blown away by Arsenal who've fucking copied our formation. Shambles. This is more embarrassing than that ear washing we got at the Emirates.

Just now, the wes said:

Matic running about the pitch like headless chicken 🐔 

Leaving shit-tonnes of space for players like Sanchez and Ozil to thrive, our defence has been exposed while he goes on a nice little wander.

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

When we start with Kante and Matic as our pivot we basically surrender control of the midfield and by extension the game to any strong team. Neither can pick out a forward pass or make quick decisions. Both need a bunch of touches to even release the ball.

How many times are we going to be dominated by good teams when we play this duo and we keep repeating the same thing. Just in the last round of this competition, the same thing happened.  Without a midfield, it's impossible to play football! This is embarrassing to watch and predictable. I don't even think Fabregas coming on now will produce the desired effect. The pattern of the game is already established. We have to admit Conte made a huge error starting Matic in this game. 

Cesc might have done better, but the issue is very simple. 2 vs 3 midfield, Arsenal have the man advantage in midfield and they are winning that battle. This is the issue with the 3-4-3 and why i hope we move away our be more flexible in the future. 

Costa off for Willian and put Pedro or Hazard up top, Costa should've left in January, would have been better for every side. And stop with these high balls, we are making Mertesacer look like a good defender.... And especially when Costa is against him, Costa which worst ability is heading.

Hope Conte give the players the stick now and put the players in the match, because right now arsene players are more motivated than ours.

1 minute ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Leaving shit-tonnes of space for players like Sanchez and Ozil to thrive, our defence has been exposed while he goes on a nice little wander.

We need to Sign a top midfielder 

5 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Shows which positions really need upgrading on in the summer. Right wing back and midfield powerhouse.

We need a super athlete who's also very comfortable on the ball. Matic is so fucking slow, cumbersome, and clumsy. He turns and reacts like a giant yacht.

We need a Nainggolan/Verratti/Vidal type. Bakayoko is who we're linked with but he's so similar to Matic.

Shit shit shit wtf am I watching have I suddenly time travelled to last season. Matic is Fucking pure dog shit 

Costa just runs round fouling every one to hide his lack of any skill 

Moses .......

I want to see bats 

6 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

Like against ManUtd?

Getting blown away by Arsenal who've fucking copied our formation. Shambles. This is more embarrassing than that ear washing we got at the Emirates.

i get you, really embarassing from the team so far, that early goal messed with the  players minds, Cesc should have started from the start, the fact is we are only down 1-0 thankfully, if we can score an equalizer early in the 2nd half, it can be a huge boost for the team, lets see what conte and the players will do for the 2nd half, time for the real Chelsea to show up, lets calm our nerves, this is the wake up call the team needed. Cheers and lets support the team

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

i get you, really embarassing from the team so far, that early goal messed with the  players minds, Cesc should have started from the start, the fact is we are only down 1-0 thankfully, if we can score an equalizer early in the 2nd half, it can be a huge boost for the team, lets see what conte and the players will do for the 2nd half, time for the real Chelsea to show up, lets calm our nerves. Cheers and lets support the team

I've seen nothing in the first half that gives any hope for that equalizer.

All in Conte's hands now. 

Put cesc in behind hazard and pedro or something. Kante and Matic are bad right now, but having a two man midfield with fabregas will allow them to run us over.