• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moses is shocking ... Azpi besides himself ... Kante invisible ... Hazard unplayable ...

The best performer so far is Pedro in my mind .. but I believe Arsenal is tactically set up superior to us today .. Thats why they are controlling the game.

Conte needs to change something ...

1 minute ago, TheWiz said:

Moses is shocking ... Azpi besides himself ... Kante invisible ... Hazard unplayable ...

The best performer so far is Pedro in my mind .. but I believe Arsenal is tactically set up superior to us today .. Thats why they are controlling the game.

Pedro, as an attacking player, is consistently solid as a player.

He looks for the game though. Hazard won't look for it nearly as much as Pedro does on average.

3 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

It's not only tactic they show more passion than us. They makes run, press us, tackle hard

When we start with Kante and Matic as our pivot we basically surrender control of the midfield and by extension the game to any strong team. Neither can pick out a forward pass or make quick decisions. Both need a bunch of touches to even release the ball.

How many times are we going to be dominated by good teams when we play this duo and we keep repeating the same thing. Just in the last round of this competition, the same thing happened.  Without a midfield, it's impossible to play football! This is embarrassing to watch and predictable. I don't even think Fabregas coming on now will produce the desired effect. The pattern of the game is already established. We have to admit Conte made a huge error starting Matic in this game. 

For a top team we have many players that are techinically poor...cannot pass under pressure...we need to sign top players in the summer if we want to have any decent chance in CL

FUCKING DISGUSTING PERFORMANCE.

- David Luiz is on the beach, Diego Costa is in China and Matic is everywhere he shouldn't be.

- Moses has been found out, shocking from him, leaves Azpi alone so often.

- We are getting muscled around by this lot? Shocking.

Antonio needs to give these fuckers a boot up the ass cause we are lucky not to be 4-0 down at least.

Side note: Sanchez handball for the goal?! How did they miss that.

On a positive note: Pedro has been OUTSTANDING. Only one who gives a shit out there.

Sort these out Antonio

embarassing 1st half, just shocking, Conte needs to kick the players asses at HT, put Cesc on and remove Matic pls, we have no control in midfield, lets see if the 2nd half can be better.