• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Starting to look like we're running out of ideas here. Just getting into each others way. Hope Conte can change that at HT.

What could we do?

I mean I honestly only see him throwing Willian on, and for who? Moses has done well, Pedro been the only true menace. It would have to be for Hazard, and Conte doesnt have the stomach for that today I don't think.

May need to get one on the break since this lot have a double decker parked in their box.

James McClean must be the biggest prick in football, absolutely hate his guts.

Hoping we can get a goal out of nothing like Pedro against Everton.

We're dominating but lacking cutting edge, need to bring the wide players into the game quicker, stretch their bus.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

What could we do?

I mean I honestly only see him throwing Willian on, and for who? Moses has done well, Pedro been the only true menace. It would have to be for Hazard, and Conte doesnt have the stomach for that today I don't think.

I know he won't do it, but I'd like to see Willian on for Costa and Hazard as a false nine.

Anyway, I wasn't talking about substitutions. I meant playing a bit wider, more diagonal balls, maybe Azpi and Cahill overlapping with Moses and Alonso? There is no room at all through the middle. 

Also, we need to try to isolate and keep running at their players with yellow cards. 

Just now, FabHazard said:

Hate west brom...why are they even playing like this..they have got nothing to play for..Hope they go down 

one day hopefully

7 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

What could we do?

I have a feeling that you forgot someone... Nah can't remember