• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

6 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Anelka was 3 times better than Costa in every aspect of the game. Costa is only better in picking fights and complaining.

That comparison is so absurd I'm still laughing.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

Conte chose the wrong player to replace Alonso..If we are going to play 3-4-3 he should have played Ake at lwb..Him as a natural left footed player would have allowed us to play better...In addition to that switching of wingbacks and formation brought more confusion among the players

Spot on, that was exactly what messed up our structure and performance as whole. Why disrupt the poor kids progress at bournemouth and bring him back is something I will never know.

Ake should have replaced Alonso and that is that.

don't panic folks

one defeat at old trafford happens

diego costa is going to leave this summer but he has to do his job now

he is lazy lazy lazy. hope that JT talks to him

3 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

don't panic folks

one defeat at old trafford happens

diego costa is going to leave this summer but he has to do his job now

he is lazy lazy lazy. hope that JT talks to him

Or Conte should start using Bats I am sure he won't be as bad as Costa. If anything he would be itching to take on the starting 11 and would want to prove himself (but also needs time and our backing)

If i didn't know better i would swear that this game was smelling of match fixing. 

I can't understand how the whole team couldn't string two passes together all game long.... This game was a total myth.

7 minutes ago, Roquila said:

If i didn't know better i would swear that this game was smelling of match fixing. 

I can't understand how the whole team couldn't string two passes together all game long.... This game was a total myth.

Similar to the Spurs game away at WHL. But there's a simpler explanation for our inept performance

Back three - not good enough getting castrated by a 19 year old pace merchant. No communication or quality. All over the place anytime they were attacked.

Wing backs - started with Azplicueta playing LWB for the first time in his life and squad player Moses (who has been shit in big games away) on the right. Zero creativity or width provided.

DM's - Matic. Offers us nothing. Zero creativity between himself and Kante. A lot of sideways passing and multiple touches to make passes. Zero vision or ambition to the passes. Inept under pressure. 

Inside forwards - Hazard our only real source of creativity in that line-up was man-marked all game by one player. The fact Jose even felt comfortable with dedicating an entire man to do man-mark a player shows how little he rates our other players. Pedro, the only other player with any real attacking flair and quality in that starting XI was poor.

Striker - Currently one of the worst players in the Premier league, if not the worst. 

You say we can't string two passes together but how many of our actual starting XI today have anything near elite technique? Only 1 out of 11. Maybe 2 or 3 if you're pushing it. With the 3rd being one of our CB's. So against a good team utilizing high pressing and the ref choosing to swallow his whistle, it's to be expected we can't string two passes together.

Out of all the teams in the top 6, we're the least capable technically.

I hope Roman is watching. I fear Conte and Hazard will walk if we don't strengthen this squad substantially with fucking WORLD CLASS quality in the summer. 

Although Pogba has not been brilliant this season, you can see on top of his game, why we could do with someone like him. It is why I call Dembele the best CM in the league. We need in the long run to have a CM who can control the game, dictate tempo, shield the ball from other players. Kante is brilliant but he still has his limitations. I mean the sky sports commentators like to applaud him for every little thing he does, (not being harsh here) but he was not that good imo. He made some good tackles but was also at fault for the second goal and while he made the most passes in our team did not manage to get control of the game. That being said he was our best player but we need a Pogba/ Dembele type of player next to him. Dembele is the reason Spurs tick and keep clean sheets while scoring buckloads too. He protects the ball while laying off passes for the more potent attacking trio. Next week will show, how important he is. They will dominate the game because of him.

Feel so sorry for Batshuayi. He must be tearing his hair out seeing how poor Costa is yet he can't get a minute. What a kick in the face and what pisses me off is you will get fans who say he is not good enough when he can't string more than 1 start. I would prefer to see him given a run in the team than Costa at the moment, as unlikely as it is.

55 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

Tottenham have been the better team. I wouldn't be arsed if they win. We look average. However, thay play ManU and Arsenal. We have Everton left. 

The most telling of our collapse will be the Palace game. Losing to them at home. 

No.

We are still the better team and the table doesn't lie.

If we were having that unbeaten run, that we had in fall 2016, right now instead of back then, I'm sure you would agree as well.

This game was always a banana skin, the way it has been shaping up for months. United have been unbeaten in 21 games in the league, and also gave us a tough time in the FA cup in the last encounter...what were the odds that we would be the ones to break their unbeaten streak? IMO, 1 point was realistically what we could have got today at most.

We have just 2 away games remaining, toughest being the trip to Everton. Even if we wrote that one off, we would still be in front. And not to mention the games that Spurs have to play against United, Leicester (away) and Arsenal.  

I had a feeling that this could be a repeat of our 2-0 disposal of Liverpool at Anfield. Mourinho sets his teams up to play strong in games like these when they have backs to the wall. It was almost set in stone with those freak injuries to Alonso and Courtois

The opportunity we have right now is the FA cup semi-final against our title challengers. The result of that game could well affect of the moods of the two teams when they resume the rest of the PL campaign.

We are still in the driving seat, and I hope that Conte, Holland and JT can drive that point into the heads of our players.

6 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Similar to the Spurs game away at WHL. But there's a simpler explanation for our inept performance

Back three - not good enough getting castrated by a 19 year old pace merchant. No communication or quality. All over the place anytime they were attacked.

Wing backs - started with Azplicueta playing LWB for the first time in his life and squad player Moses (who has been shit in big games away) on the right. Zero creativity or width provided.

DM's - Matic. Offers us nothing. Zero creativity between himself and Kante. A lot of sideways passing and multiple touches to make passes. Zero vision or ambition to the passes. Inept under pressure. 

Inside forwards - Hazard our only real source of creativity in that line-up was man-marked all game by one player. The fact Jose even felt comfortable with dedicating an entire man to do man-mark a player shows how little he rates our other players. Pedro, the only other player with any real attacking flair and quality in that starting XI was poor.

Striker - Currently one of the worst players in the Premier league, if not the worst. 

You say we can't string two passes together but how many of our actual starting XI today have anything near elite technique? Only 1 out of 11. Maybe 2 or 3 if you're pushing it. With the 3rd being one of our CB's. So against a good team utilizing high pressing and the ref choosing to swallow his whistle, it's to be expected we can't string two passes together.

I hope Roman is watching. I fear Conte and Hazard will walk if we don't strengthen this squad substantially with fucking WORLD CLASS quality in the summer. 

Can you please stop showering me with your wisdom and accurate knowledge ? 

I am trying to let me anger off here, i don't need reasonable people right now.

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We've been terrible at building the squad. I feel like we overpay for average players and hand them out huge contracts.

22 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Or Conte should start using Bats I am sure he won't be as bad as Costa. If anything he would be itching to take on the starting 11 and would want to prove himself (but also needs time and our backing)

If Bats can't come on ahead of RLC in a game, then I doubt he's going to start anytime soon

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

First time since Sept 2007 that we've failed to have a shot on target in the Premier League. Jose's gonna love that.

Ironically that was under his management. Hope the sour bastard chokes on his wine.

Thinking back at the first goal, it was almost a carbon copy of that Hernandez goal at Old Trafford in 2010/11 season. Rashford, just like Hernandez then, broke the offside trap to score and surprise surprise, Luiz fucked it up on both occasions.