• Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

"Liverpool could set a new world record tonight

And if they lose, they’ll end up setting a new world record.

This is according to Dream Team, who claim Liverpool will set an English, European and world record for the most home defeats in an 11-day period if Chelsea secure all three points at Anfield."

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

This is according to Dream Team, who claim Liverpool will set an English, European and world record for the most home defeats in an 11-day period if Chelsea secure all three points at Anfield."

423.gif

Please win..........!

1 hour ago, guddy6969 said:

Chances of that happening..then again on our crap run everyone kept saying the next game would be the one and never was soooo they could still be crap :-D hopefully they will and we won't.

Settle for a draw just no loss!

Guess the only selection question these days is whether Pedro or Willian starts. Doubt Cesc would play from the start even though the best way to beat the press is to play balls over the top which he does better than anyone.

Just really hope we play this like its a cup final and don't think "eh, we don't really need to win this." We should be treating this like the biggest and most important match of the season because it is.

I just hope the players will be pumped up for the game. Doesnt matter how and who pool plays, as long we put a good performance and determination to win the game. Should that be the case, Im fairly confident. 

If our players wont give a crap, then pool can get their B team and spank us because then we would deserve it.

35 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I just hope the players will be pumped up for the game. Doesnt matter how and who pool plays, as long we put a good performance and determination to win the game. Should that be the case, Im fairly confident. 

If our players wont give a crap, then pool can get their B team and spank us because then we would deserve it.

Yes. Our players were woeful in the Spurs game. Need everyone to show up and make a statement. Especially Eden.

Desperate bin dippers and Klopp

No way he's ready to play a full match.

4 hours ago, iceboy said:

I would take draw right now. Just don't lose.

Exactly. Of course we are totally capable of winning and we shouldnt go out there and simply give up on attacking, but it is super important we dont revive Liverpool. 

I hope Conte asks his players to always be prepared for a counter and not go all in on corners/set pieces. As well as not letting Luiz go on his crazy attacking adventures. Lets be a little more safe than usual so we dont risk losing.

Someone please smash that cunt Henderson. Can't stand him for scoring that goal earlier this season. 

We're better than them in basically every position. No reason we shouldn't win this. They're playing a kid as a fullback, ffs. (Alexander-Arnold) 

I mean,I'm a Chelsea fan and ofcourse I hate them too,but I don't really get it why we call them desperate and loosers because of that Mane thing ? Imagine that Kante,who is key player for us,plays for some african team,wouldn't we do the same ? I mean,maybe I'm wrong but I can't see anything wrong or bad about that,they know how important he is to them,no matter how tired he could be,they played much better with him and it's a logical move they will try their best to put him in the squad as soon as possible.

Anyway,smash them with or without Mane and start buying items for that winner parade in may :cig:

I watched them play Southampton and was very impressed with the way the Saints dealt with them. Soaked up all the pressure, then broke wide on nearly every chance they got, and they eventually scored. Our defence is good and we have the wingers to hurt them, so let them comet us (as they will) but we will have to make the most of every break we get. Moses, Pedro, Alonso and Hazard!! We need you to be on your game tonight. I think these guys will either win or lose it for us

19 minutes ago, Leif said:

I've a fear we'll only take 2-3 shots per half.

My fear, too. Like with Spuds, we know exactly how Liverpool are going to approach this. The same way they and Spuds approach every game. Press constantly, run endlessly, control possession. If we just allow them to do those things and sit back they can kill us.

When teams have deployed those tactics against us so far this season our passing gets super sloppy and we can barely hold onto possession for longer than a pass or two.

We need to keep composure or we'll lose this. Don't let the occasion get the best of us with them feeding off the crowd. We need our leaders like Luiz taking control here.

I am afraid that we will not win this game...we are not performing well against big sides this season..Our midfield cannot cope with high press..we will sit back and eventually they will score a goal..Not expecting any points from this game...even securing a draw is good for us