• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Begović
Zouma - Terry/Ivanović - Alonso
Aina - Chalobah - Fabregas - Ake
Musonda - Batshuayi - Willian

I can only dream about it though :D:wub: Maybe Azpi on RWB just to see how it works and bring Aina on later in second half :) Probably last game this season to play some youngsters and try something different 

7 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Longshot but does anyone know if this will be broadcasted in Sweden. I'm having to go out there for work for a week.

I know its not on any UK channel bur I find theres always some sort of link on Circfree

http://cricfree.sc/football-live-stream

3 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Longshot but does anyone know if this will be broadcasted in Sweden. I'm having to go out there for work for a week.

here is Chelsea FC profile on flashscore.com - click on the fixture and look at the tv channels at the bottom of the pop up of the fixture you clicked on.

http://www.flashscore.com/team/chelsea/4fGZN2oK/

Chelsea vs Brentford

http://www.flashscore.com/match/fLYKd1rK/#match-summary

TV channel

6'erenNova Sport 1 (Cze)Veikkaus TVViaPlay (Fin)

ViaPlay (Sweden) Viasat Jalkapallo Viasat Sport Premium (Sweden)

On 2017-01-24 at 11:46 PM, We Hate Scouse said:

Yes it will, Viasat Sport Premium 4pm swedish time.

Bats, Zouma, RLC, Chalo and Ake should all play. Maybe even Aina, he didnt play for a while after promising start.

As for Kenedy, hmm I had realy high hopes with him last season. I guess if Pochetino was manager, he would be a starter by now, but it seems we will throw him away.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Bats, Zouma, RLC, Chalo and Ake should all play. Maybe even Aina, he didnt play for a while after promising start.

As for Kenedy, hmm I had realy high hopes with him last season. I guess if Pochetino was manager, he would be a starter by now, but it seems we will throw him away.

Pochettino can play for 3rd place and Europa league with him ;)

Conte knows who deserves to play and who is suitable for his system

4 hours ago, jernej93 said:

Pochettino can play for 3rd place and Europa league with him ;)

Conte knows who deserves to play and who is suitable for his system

I know, Conte manages squad to win titles indeed, but there is probably no one better than Poch when it comes to creating young stars.

Well we know Akes playing. But dont know if its as WB or CB

Conte has confirmed Ake will not sit on the bench for long and will be given his chance to impress during tomorrow's FA Cup clash with Brentford at Stamford Bridge (3pm)

"Ake I think has the possibility to play in different positions, as central defender or as wing-back," Conte said.

"For sure tomorrow for him is a good opportunity to show he is into our football and show his improvement playing with us."

"For sure if tomorrow Kenedy or Musonda play only one second they must stay with us for the rest of the season, the players know this, I do. I know this.

Conte has also confirmed midfielders Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Nathan Challobah will be given opportunities to impress in the first-team and will not be loaned out.

"For the rest of the season Ruben and Challobah for sure, they continue to stay with us for the rest of the season," Conte added.

"For Ola Aina, I think it could be a possibility to go on loan.

"But there are four days to see the development of the situation, tomorrow, no [he won't play]."

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Well we know Akes playing. But dont know if its as WB or CB

Conte has confirmed Ake will not sit on the bench for long and will be given his chance to impress during tomorrow's FA Cup clash with Brentford at Stamford Bridge (3pm)

"Ake I think has the possibility to play in different positions, as central defender or as wing-back," Conte said.

"For sure tomorrow for him is a good opportunity to show he is into our football and show his improvement playing with us."

"For sure if tomorrow Kenedy or Musonda play only one second they must stay with us for the rest of the season, the players know this, I do. I know this.

Conte has also confirmed midfielders Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Nathan Challobah will be given opportunities to impress in the first-team and will not be loaned out.

"For the rest of the season Ruben and Challobah for sure, they continue to stay with us for the rest of the season," Conte added.

"For Ola Aina, I think it could be a possibility to go on loan.

"But there are four days to see the development of the situation, tomorrow, no [he won't play]."

By now Conte should have realized if we are gonna keep Musonda and Kennedy or not. I expect one of them in the team tomorrow :D 

Begovic - Cahill, JT, Zouma - Aké, Cesc, Chalobah, Pedro - RLC, Willian, Batshuayi

That's what I'd go with from the start. Musonda and Kenedy can come on from the bench if Conte has decided to keep them and not loan out. 

Willian - Bats - Pedro

Ake - Cescy - Kante -Kenedy

Aina - JT - Happy

Bego

I'd really like to try Dave as WB but as hes played every minute upto now he needs a rest bless him lol

And want to see Chalobah/Kante too so might sub Cescy for him when we are comfortable

I think Cahill will surely be given a rest, so maybe Ake will start as a LCB with Terry and Zouma the other 2 CBs. But I'd also prefer Azpi, Moses and Alonso to get a rest, but that said, we don't have many options for their positions, so if Ake starts as a LWB, probably Azpi will keep his position in the back 3. Don't know why Aina is not given a chance, he is useful in these matches as a wingback. If Conte thinks to give a chance to Kenedy and keep him in the team, I'm 100% with him, I think the Brazilian can do a nice job as a wingback.

I'd personally go with something like:
Begovic - Zouma, JT, Ake - Willian, Chalobah, Cesc, Kenedy - RLC, Bats, Pedro