• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Batshuayi
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Costa (sub)

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Only benches because theyve not been selected.

I don't know mate, maybe. It was too much of a risk considering our rivals dropped points and it was a golden opportunity for us to take the league hostage. I'm not a fan of extreme rotation in the league, especially when the usual suspects have got us so comfortably top. Don't fix what ain't broken yada yada.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

I don't know mate, maybe. It was too much of a risk considering our rivals dropped points and it was a golden opportunity for us to take the league hostage. I'm not a fan of extreme rotation in the league, especially when the usual suspects have got us so comfortably top. Don't fix what ain't broken yada yada.

You're right of course and in a majority of the time I'd agree but it can also come back and bite ya royally on the arse!

Only takes a couple of key injuries and we are fucked because all the other lads are game rusty. .I know thatr the more a group of lads play toigether the more they gel,learn each others moves etc But we cant use those same lads,same tactics against every team alike can we. The right tools for the right job as 'they' say.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Only takes a couple of key injuries and we are fucked because all the other lads are game rusty

You are right. We are yet to see how we cope with an injury/suspension crisis. Hopefully we can avoid like we have done in previous seasons so we don't need to find out exactly how bad we would be.

50 minutes ago, manpe said:

You are right. We are yet to see how we cope with an injury/suspension crisis. Hopefully we can avoid like we have done in previous seasons so we don't need to find out exactly how bad we would be.

Or good even

ChelseaTalkHeadHunter%202_zpsrwbitwmn.gi

Zouma, Chalobah, Batshuayi, RLC, Aina and Ake should start :) maybe Musonda from the bench ;)  

Majority of first team should get a rest before two very important league matches ... Alonso, Moses, Azpi, Luiz, Kante, Hazard.

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

What about fabregas?? 

He will start anyway :) but I am not his fan in this formation, we need a bulldozer next to Kante (more mobile version of Matić). 

I am more excited to see our youngsters at work ;) 

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Id really like to see Dave try as WB

This is type game you could try out dave has a WB to see how he goes in that position but I like to give dave a rest tho he's played in every game for chelsea this season I would play Zouma in his position against Brentford 

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

This is type game you could try out dave has a WB to see how he goes in that position but I like to give dave a rest tho he's played in every game for chelsea this season I would play Zouma in his position against Brentford 

And Ake for Cahill? Id like to try him as WB too first before CB.

Got to striker a balance of resting key players/giving squad players chances and not weakening the lineup too much.

Maybe have Willian as the right wingback and Ake as the left? Cesc, JT and Zouma are also bound to come in as well. I would actually start Costa as he's already had his little 'rest' against Leicester. 

Alonso and Cahill will be rested I'd say as they are carrying injuries.That could be Zouma and Ake brought in. Moses too may get a break.This frees a space for Aina. Terry to start with Dave as back up on the bench and cover for Aina  Bats will play instead of Costa because we cant risk him getting injured. Willian in for Pedro and Fabregas in for Matic. Kante needed in the centre andHazard to start to assist Bats. Take him off for Loftus-Cheek if we get a commanding lead. Begovic in for Courtois. I think that team will do the business.

Begovic

Zouma   Luiz   Terry   

Aina                                           Ake

Fabregas          Kante

Willian                                         Hazard

Batshuayi