Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Wonder what would be going through Alonso's head if we made this signing. Coming off a great season where he started just about every match and having only been here a year. Going from a nailed on regular to a bench player overnight. I'll feel bad for him to be honest.

Time to see his mentality. If he has the right attitude, he'll back himself for the position. It's a hugely demanding role that won't be able to withstand a full season in England given the intensity of our league and a european campaign the rumours have Conte wanting to make a huge impact in. There will be plenty of games to play and he'll get opportunities if he continues to push himself and perform.

I'm pretty sure there were rumours that Barca wanted him when the Alba leaving rumours were hot. Sandro will still need to adjust to the league and having Alonso as the other option is a very good position to be in.

Time to see his mentality. If he has the right attitude, he'll back himself for the position. It's a hugely demanding role that won't be able to withstand a full season in England given the intensity of our league and a european campaign the rumours have Conte wanting to make a huge impact in. There will be plenty of games to play and he'll get opportunities if he continues to push himself and perform.
I'm pretty sure there were rumours that Barca wanted him when the Alba leaving rumours were hot. Sandro will still need to adjust to the league and having Alonso as the other option is a very good position to be in.

Not only this, Alonso is also a versatile player.

Last season his best performances came from playing as LCB.

I would say that if I have to choose a back three with Sandro as a wingback, I would choose Alonso ahead of Cahill.

But the more option the better

30 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Yes they are very reliable for this reason I'm positive . I expect tomorrow to have a major update from Fabrizio .

Okay, im really not sure whether you are being sarcastic or not lol

14 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is he that good mate not seen much of him tbh so I won't pretend to know how good he is or isn't 

Great player mate he's type a player we have been missing since a. Cole has left the club 

7 hours ago, SadistChicken said:

Not only this, Alonso is also a versatile player.

Last season his best performances came from playing as LCB.

Lmao... Did he even play one minute at CB?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You