Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Alex Sandro

iceboy
Followers 3

Most reliable outlets are reporting that we are close to signing him. Some random Italian papers with questionable reputations are saying the deal is (maybe) off. I think I know who I believe more. We are getting him. :delight:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Seems like we're really in talks and at the same time Juve offer him a new contract. It is up for the player to decide now.

Either way, no blame can be placed on Chelsea in the event that Sandro decides to stay.

70 mil for alex sandro with marcos alonso in squad?

hazard broken, diego costa away and do you think to alex sandro?

:doh: 

give 100 mil for higuain instead 

3 hours ago, Dahnald said:

That's nothing new then.

Bakayoko is possible but I can easily see Sandro becoming the Koulibaly of this summer.

There was NEVER this much noise for Koulibaly.

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

70 mil for alex sandro with marcos alonso in squad?

hazard broken, diego costa away and do you think to alex sandro?

:doh: 

give 100 mil for higuain instead 

... what?  :carlo:

This deal is done. He will play LW until Hazard is back. Big up the board for pulling me off... i mean this deal. 

8 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

More and more sources reporting that we are close to signing Alex Sandro is a good sign.

True. I'm still in disbelief that this is happening. When the story first broke I was very pessimistic, thinking that this is either bullshit or no way Chelsea can pull this one off. This is the type of signing Real Madrid or Bayern Munich makes, genuine world class. We sign Babas and Djilobodjis. They are proving me wrong though. :drunk:

Looks like we WILL have two quicker players to boost Eden's side of the attack next season. 

Paying premium for a WC FB/WB from a top European club while numerous clubs are in the market for top FB/WBs isn't surprising; in other words, 61 million pounds for this player is just reality.

Also, look at it this way: Dani Alves ended up costing Barca about 30 million, owed to Sevilla 9 years ago. The market has changed dramatically since then and, again, we are trying to buy from Juve.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic