• Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another tough game, the team needs to be very focused for this one, Pardew´s teams are always a mystery to me, i hate them, despite not playing so well they tend to have their game of the season against Chelsea, they do have some good players and will be playing in front of their home fans so it won´t be easy at all, some tired legs are starting to show on our players, and i expect Palace to close up spaces for us just like West Brom and Sunderland did to try to frustrate us, don´t forget its a derby game, they are unpredictable, so we definitely need to make the most of our chances and try to put the game to bed to avoid any heartaches, we are in a 10 game winning streak and while i would love for us to keep this momentum going, i´m being down to earth and realise that we can´t win every game and a slip up is bound to happen, so there is no need to hit the panic button if things don´t go our way, but we have a genuine chance to go 9 points clear before our rivals play, it would be massive, so the team needs to be ready and focused for this one, give their all to try and get the desired 3 points and then they can rest properly for boxing day. Cheers mates and goodluck

Alan Pardew is a f#cking wanker so I want to beat him and his "pub" team. 

Make it 11 in a row. Palace stand f'king 16th(!) the whole we are going to drop points comments are bullshit. If we drop points to a team that's so shitty as Palace, that would be an utter disgrace. 

36 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Alan Pardew is a f#cking wanker so I want to beat him and his "pub" team. 

Make it 11 in a row. Palace stand f'king 16th(!) the whole we are going to drop points comments are bullshit. If we drop points to a team that's so shitty as Palace, that would be an utter disgrace. 

Nah Pards ain't a wanker? He's ok as a manager. 

It will be a tough game - but likely- they will attack more than West Brom or Sunderland - so shouldn't be as bad as those games. It will be a pretty hard game though, I think you are forgetting that in local derby's the form book goes out of the window. 

43 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Nah Pards ain't a wanker? He's ok as a manager. 

It will be a tough game - but likely- they will attack more than West Brom or Sunderland - so shouldn't be as bad as those games. It will be a pretty hard game though, I think you are forgetting that in local derby's the form book goes out of the window. 

The man is a wanker in my opinion. 

And I hope they attack for christ sake instead of what WBA and Sununderland did because that makes it easier for us. 2-0 for the Blues and hopefully no Benteke masterclass incoming. 

OK its great to see the guys having fun and enjoying their football again, it must be a good feeling for them. But theyre acting far too cool and relaxed. Watch them come out now. Theyre all smiling and relaxed. We got the likes of Diego going round the pitch to fans so they can take selfies with him ffs! I want them to come out like they’re Billy Big Bollox and want to rule the pitch and put the fear of god into whoever we play. We got the likes of Sunderland holding us to a 0-1 win so theres nothing to shout home about just yet. A few short weeks ago we would have run them ragged till they tapped out shouting mercy mercy!! I hate to say it but MAYBE we need a loss to shake them up a bit. I think just like the team did under Mou week after week of using the same side (even after weeks of playing shite) the starting 11 have become too relaxed as they dont have to fight for their places.

Every time we play a lesser side i swear i see atleast one post saying that the team in question "have the game of their season against Chelsea" :doh: what reason would the likes of Sunderland, West Brom and Boro to only be up for two games a season against Chelsea and no one closer/with more a rivalry with?

23 minutes ago, the wes said:

Do we stick with fabregas or bring back matic in the line up lads ?? 

I think we kind of have to stick with him. Unlike sides like West Brom and Sunderland, Palace don't set out solely to frustrate the opposition by parking the bus and packing the midfield to negate everything. They'll actually play football.

Can sense this will be a match where we counter attack the hell out of them and score a few. Avoid letting Benteke get himself 1 v 1 against Azpi or Cahill, and hope whoever is on our left wing (Hazard) helps Alonso out against Zaha. That could be a very, very dangerous matchup. Alonso is almost a statue defensively with zero pace going against one of the fastest, trickiest wingers in the league.

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet here but I can't see them holding us to anything less than 2 goals. I'll go for a 1-3 Chelsea win.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I think we kind of have to stick with him. Unlike sides like West Brom and Sunderland, Palace don't set out solely to frustrate the opposition by parking the bus and packing the midfield to negate everything. They'll actually play football.

Can sense this will be a match where we counter attack the hell out of them and score a few. Avoid letting Benteke get himself 1 v 1 against Azpi or Cahill, and hope whoever is on our left wing (Hazard) helps Alonso out against Zaha. That could be a very, very dangerous matchup. Alonso is almost a statue defensively with zero pace going against one of the fastest, trickiest wingers in the league.

Cant see us keeping a clean sheet here but I can't see them holding us to anything less than 2 goals. I'll go for a 1-3 Chelsea win.

Thats hoping he is fit for the game.

Regards

1 minute ago, -Kaplan- said:

This shit happened to him at Newcastle. 😂 How does he keep getting a job in the premier league?

He keeps pulling out a string of decent results just as it looks bleak for him and it saves his job. 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

He keeps pulling out a string of decent results just as it looks bleak for him and it saves his job. 

Or maybe he's a kiss-ass. He never beat Sunderland with Newcastle and STILL lasted a few years.