• Matic
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

7 hours ago, fmsch24 said:

this is a perfect scenario for Chelsea we are already 6 points off the top, and our title rivals are facing tough fixtures, even if we extend our lead to 8-9 points let's not be arrogant like liverpool or Arsenal fans and say we're going to win the league, it's still early let's take it one step at a time. even though I want Arsenal and City to draw against each other, part of me want's Arsenal to lose juts so I can enjoy Arsenal fan tv, that channel is comedy lol.

Arsenal TV is jokes. Bunch of clowns them lot. They change their minds like the wind which actually reminds me of this forum quite alot. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palace are much more dangerous than West Brom or Sunderland attacking wise, but they're woeful defensively. Matic was a must.

Hopefully we play similarly to Wednesday where we completely dominate possession in order to limit their chances. Every set piece and corner will be a huge worry due to Benteke. Alonso will have his hands full and we need Kante and Matic to focus at all times as to not allow Puncheon to run in behind them.

1 minute ago, kmk108 said:

Reigning "player that was less shit than everyone else"

Still one of the PL's best players last season. Many here act like he's utter garbage. Just support him, ffs. We can always take him off if he plays poorly.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Still one of the PL's best players last season. Many here act like he's utter garbage. Just support him, ffs. We can always take him off if he plays poorly.

Our forum always needs a player to talk shit about, it's fucking pathetic.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

He IS one of the best, but the reason I don't like him is he's fucking selfish and lazy. If he just squares the ball to Diego instead of shooting at a crazy angle he would be loved. 

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Tbh he had his period when every free kick ended up in goal, but it soon stopped. Otherway he was very consistent and hardworking individual. That said he scored 5 goals in PL and 5 in CL. He was indeed very good in CL, but in PL, last season was nothing special. We were so poor, he stood out, but even in his best season he didnt get into double figures or saved our asses like Eden does often (or if you want Payet who plays in poor team).

Willian was never shit or poor, but his attacking record is awful compared to top wingers. 

That said, I never say he is shit, just nothing special. A hardworking winger who lacks finish. He can be realy useful if your team already has two or three "make-it-happen" individuals, but if he is the man to rely, he offers very little. Considering he scored left and right in those few months from free kicks, then nada, it says enough. 

The problem is that he can score stunner in top corner (was it watford?), but then in next 10 shots he hits, the ball goes straight at GK with no power. Very frustrating. 

But yes, he had family problems and when criticising him, that should be taken into account.

As for the game, come on Chels!