• Fabregas (sub)
    • Ivanovic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, -Kaplan- said:

This shit happened to him at Newcastle. 😂 How does he keep getting a job in the premier league?

It most likely happened to him at West Ham and Charlton as well because his teams go on VERY bad runs. Here are his stats that were recorded until the end of last season.

4.-Alan-Pardews-Premier-League-Managerial-Streaks.png

http://www.thestatszone.com/articles/should-alan-pardew-be-under-more-pressure-at-crystal-palace

this is a perfect scenario for Chelsea we are already 6 points off the top, and our title rivals are facing tough fixtures, even if we extend our lead to 8-9 points let's not be arrogant like liverpool or Arsenal fans and say we're going to win the league, it's still early let's take it one step at a time. even though I want Arsenal and City to draw against each other, part of me want's Arsenal to lose juts so I can enjoy Arsenal fan tv, that channel is comedy lol.

38 minutes ago, appiedabbie said:

It's 5 am and I've already woken up. Chelsea have ruined my sleep. 

LOL. I am 5 hours behind you and am about to hit the sack on go to sleep with my alarm set for 5 hours from now :D

I think this could be another great weekend and pointed our above. Win our match and then see how the pressure plays out on our challengers in some tough fixtures.

Man, 9 points clear at Christmas would be awesome. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Lets focus and win first!

Come on you Chelsea!!

2 hours ago, 1chelsea said:

How do you mean? I see you can't wait to see chelsea play again and again it did happen to me some time back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup, too excited for every match.

1 hour ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

LOL. I am 5 hours behind you and am about to hit the sack on go to sleep with my alarm set for 5 hours from now :D

I think this could be another great weekend and pointed our above. Win our match and then see how the pressure plays out on our challengers in some tough fixtures.

Man, 9 points clear at Christmas would be awesome. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Lets focus and win first!

Come on you Chelsea!!

We can't go 9 points clear. If Liverpool lose, and Arsenal City draw, we will be 8 points clear of the Arse.

Even though we're playing very good and will finish top 2 ,I still think City are by far the favourites for the title, so I'm hoping for an City loss. 

57 minutes ago, the wes said:

I fear Alsono is going to get found out in this game against Zaha if I was conte I put dave on left wing back position and get Zouma to fill in dave role in the back 3 

What about Kante though! Martin Keown has named him the best player in the league. I wouln't go that far but I would definetely say he's the signing of the year, and that's a great feat considering the amount of money that was thrown around.