Corentin Tolisso

Captain Ahmed

1 hour ago, mashimaru161 said:

Bakayoko is what we need, strong, good in the air (kante glaring weakness) I have seen him being able to dribble pass two or three man  comes after him then pass ball to others. His passing range still leave something to be desired though.

I also like Bakayoko.

Indeed, as I said in my first post about Tolisso all those months ago, I really like the quality of player we are being linked with recently. That comment was true then, and is mostly true now.. I remember some seasons when, never mind the players we actually signed, even the ones we were linked with weren't great.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

So you mean to imply that unless someone reports it, it doesn't happen? I'll be honest, I don't think you can really believe that.

Normally, I would agree. but in this case Chelsea just enquired about Tolisso in a meeting held by another team to sign one of our players. It happens that clubs ask about multiple players during meetings. It was probably just an attempt to have a plan B in place in case the Bakayoko deal fell through, or a negotiation tactic to show that they're interested in other players. I'm pretty certain Bakayoko was the number 1 target all long and that's a real shame.

Tolisso is very versatile, a great athlete, scores loads of goals, decent passer, brings a lot of energy in the game. Timeoue is very different.

21 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Dembele is a better version of Matic. I consider him to be exactly the player we need. A player who mirrors his attributes is therefore precisely what I'm hoping for.

Is that Tolisso? I watched Lyon several times after he was first linked a few months ago. I like him but I have not seen that he is able to retain possession under pressure as well as the Spurs man does. Even so, I would be happy to have Tolisso. He has applicable attributes of his own.

No, Tolisso is an all rounder in the mold of Ballack/Lampard. 

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

No, Tolisso is an all rounder in the mold of Ballack/Lampard. 

Yes, I agree with this.

In his younger days, at AZ in particular, Dembele did opperate further forward, but he's found his home in the role he plays for Spurs.

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Reasons? What don't u like about baka? 

He reminds me Matic. He puts his play style on his posture like Matic. We needs someone who can open a goal with one pass and can defend.  He can fit in out team in 3-middle with Kante and Fabs. Tolisso is more creative(he can spread a ball nicely) and has some defence skills. Perfect to two man middle with Kante.

Sure Baka is young but hmmm we should ask for better options. My dream is Vidal :/ 

20 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Yes, I agree with this.

In his younger days, at AZ in particular, Dembele did opperate further forward, but he's found his home in the role he plays for Spurs.

Yeah, he used to basically play F9 for AZ, top player. His transition to midfield has been superb. Sure we nearly signed him? Or were interested at least. Shame. 

2 hours ago, Last Sicarius said:

He reminds me Matic. He puts his play style on his posture like Matic. We needs someone who can open a goal with one pass and can defend.  He can fit in out team in 3-middle with Kante and Fabs. Tolisso is more creative(he can spread a ball nicely) and has some defence skills. Perfect to two man middle with Kante.

Sure Baka is young but hmmm we should ask for better options. My dream is Vidal :/ 

Baka is actually quite similar to a young Vidal, so if that's your dream...

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

The rich get richer, can't blame the player Bayern are such a hard team to turn down. Seems as though Baka was Contes first choice though which makes me feel better (As long as we sign him) about missing out on Tolisso. Enjoy the bench seat right next to Renato Sanches! 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You