Chelsea v Everton

Jase

|Head-to-head|

-Chelsea are unbeaten in 21 Premier League home games against Everton since November 1994 (W11, D10).
-It represents Everton's longest run of away games without a win against another club in the Premier League. Only against Leeds (36) have they had a longer away run without a win in league history.
-Chelsea earned a 3-3 draw in the corresponding fixture last season courtesy of John Terry's controversial 98th-minute equaliser - the latest goal recorded in the Premier League in 2015-16.

Chelsea:

-Chelsea have won four consecutive league games, scoring 11 goals without reply. They last won five in a row in a single season in December 2013-January 2014.
-A fifth home victory of the season on Saturday would match their tally at Stamford Bridge for the whole of 2015-16.
-The Blues have kept four consecutive Premier League clean sheets for the first time since a six-match streak in 2010.
-Eden Hazard has scored five goals in 10 league games in 2016-17, one more than he did in 31 appearances last season. He could score in four successive league games for the first time in his career.
-Diego Costa has scored three goals in his three league games against Everton. However, he was sent off in the FA Cup quarter-final defeat at Goodison Park last season.

Everton:

-They ended a five-match winless run in all competitions by beating West Ham last weekend.
-Everton's 2-0 victory represented their first clean sheet in six league matches. However, only Spurs have conceded fewer goals this season.
-The Toffees have only won two, and lost six, of their last 11 Premier League away games, having suffered just one defeat in their previous 14.
-Yannick Bolasie has set up four league goals for Romelu Lukaku this season, the most by any player for a specific team-mate.
-Lukaku failed to score in his 15 appearances in all competitions for Chelsea between 2011-2013.

bbc.com

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got 11/1 for 3-0

Eden is going to fill his boots. He will want to do everything he can to keep his executive game scoring run going - 4 games on trot. And Diego will want to show Lukaku just who is the PL best striker.

I stilll wish we signed Lukaku tho.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I got 11/1 for 3-0

Eden is going to fill his boots. He will want to do everything he can to keep his executive game scoring run going - 4 games on trot. And Diego will want to show Lukaku just who is the PL best striker.

I stilll wish we signed Lukaku tho.

I can't see Lukaku not scoring against us. He'll be bang up for this.

1st soddin home game I gotta miss this season .

The match is on BTSborts so Virgin havbe got it. I'm not sure if thats good or bad cause I get much more nervous watching it on telly.

I think its cause we can jump up n downd shouting  to get rid of nervous energy.

Oh wait!! I do that at home too!! Happy days!!

Come on you fuckin BLUES!!!! Lets show Lukaku what hes missing!!

5 minutes ago, guddy6969 said:

I have free bt sport on my mobile,any ides how I can get it to work on my computer ?

No idea bruv but should be loadsaa good streams available

Sent you MSG

See if this helps any

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45893/~/setting-up-the-bt-sport-online-player

3 hours ago, guddy6969 said:

I have free bt sport on my mobile,any ides how I can get it to work on my computer ?

If you have Windows 8 or Windows 10, download the BT sport app in the Microsoft store this will work with your mobile account.