Chelsea v Everton

Jase

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lukaku is on fire. Good for the kid. Some people tend to forget that even after we sold him, he still has a big Blue Chelsea heart. He supports us...so uh I would like it if Romelu wouldn't do his best on saturday lol

Also, Koeman. I love that man for what he has done as a footballer at PSV and as manager. Last day championship when Ajax threw it away in 2007. I would genuinely love it to ever see him managing us. He would do a good job.

Still predict a win for us. Everton got a good team but think we'll have the edge. Ross Barkley is also a name I would love to see in a Blue CHELSEA shirt in the future. Good player.

On 10/30/2016 at 9:11 PM, Fernando said:

Now this is the first big test for Conte and the team after changing the system. 

United and Saints were big tests too, no? :dunno: Just because we brushed both aside doesn't mean the tests were easy, it just means we passed them. We're playing this at home too, so I'm quite confident.

LOL The last 3 games we have had people saying that this is the biggest test since new system etc etc yet we walked over Mounure, we cocked our leg on a strong Saints team at home.

I dont want us to go in like Billy Big Bollox and not think owt about them but we need them to have that Hazard swag dance and go out strong from the start.

I really wish we signed Lukaku. Just imagine him doing a Hazard on the right side! It would be scary.

3 hours ago, manpe said:

United and Saints were big tests too, no? :dunno: The fact we brushed both aside doesn't mean the tests were easy, it just means we passed them. We're playing this at home too, so I'm quite confident.

Everton are the team in form, not these two. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Consider their home form. 

They had not been beaten at St Mary’s in the previous 11 games. Chelsea’s win here last February had preceded that run.  

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

LOL The last 3 games we have had people saying that this is the biggest test since new system etc etc yet we walked over Mounure, we cocked our leg on a strong Saints team at home.

I dont want us to go in like Billy Big Bollox and not think owt about them but we need them to have that Hazard swag dance and go out strong from the start.

I really wish we signed Lukaku. Just imagine him doing a Hazard on the right side! It would be scary.

Rom is still very welcome by me. Hope he ever returns. He has many blah blah moments but he is a big Chelsea fan I can tell. If Chelsea show big interests in him allong with Arsenal and/or ManUtd for example, he'll choose us easily as he is a big Chelsea and Drogba fan. Not that impressed by Michy but that can change easily but Lukaku is a proven Premier League goalscorer. Where with Michy, who is just a halfyear younger than Romelu (proves how far Lukaku already is), still needs to proof himself and quite frankly, he wasn't that amazing at OM. Just good but nothing more. He has potential but with Lukaku you simply know you're bringing a very good striker in.
And if Lukaku ever rejoins Chelsea he can bring Ross Barkley along with him btw.

I once met Lukaku here in Holland a few years ago after he signed for us. Was this small friendly competition between Dutch and Belgium amateur football clubs and he was the special guest there (pretty funny as he wasn't a big name back then but that might've explained why he was present). He signed my old Chelsea jersey and told me he his biggest dream was to succeed at Chelsea and become a legend like his idol Drogba.

Love him ever since...'till he scores against us on saturday.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I disagree, ManU maybe not but Southampton at home and just came off a draw against City they were absolutely in form. Will you continue to say that until the team loses or if we beat Everton with a good display will that finally count as the "Big Test"

Same lineup for me, Pedro over Willian again. I know pedro isnt the most well liked on here but he has been doing the job for me. He plays well with hazard/costa, makes smart runs and hustles on D. Should be another great game, Being at home and full of confidence lets hope we can get another W. I dream of another clean sheet.

Don't think that they impressed much against West Ham. Maybe i'm still a bit butthurt because i put some money on West Ham not losing the game, we'll see. Everton's front 3 + Barkley are powerful players, but i don't think they have enough to expose Chelsea's 3-5-2.

Chelsea are flying high at the moment and with the league's best striker it really should be a win. What a goal that was against Southampon.

Seeing a whole lot of super arrogant Everton supporters who think they're gonna spank us. If this was at their place I'd be really iffy but at home I think we'll win this. They'll be without their poor mans Kante due to suspension and Lukaku is really their only reliable goals threat. Him alone up top against both Luiz and Cahill should hopefully be manageable.

My biggest worry will be from wide areas. Bolasie's pace and skills against Alonso who is pretty slow will be a concern. 

Will be tough but I can see a 2-1/3-1 win.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Seeing a whole lot of super arrogant Everton supporters who think they're gonna spank us. If this was at their place I'd be really iffy but at home I think we'll win this. They'll be without their poor mans Kante due to suspension and Lukaku is really their only reliable goals threat. Him alone up top against both Luiz and Cahill should hopefully be manageable.

My biggest worry will be from wide areas. Bolasie's pace and skills against Alonso who is pretty slow will be a concern. 

Will be tough but I can see a 2-1/3-1 win.

(N)Everton fans have become the new Liverpool fans thinking they can easily get into the top 4.