Virgil Van Dijk

dkim2

Southampton are refusing to sell any of their top players after agreeing that the likes of Virgil van Dijk would remain at the club. [Sky]

Les Reed (director): "None of those players are for sale. I can't make it any plainer and that's the way we mean to go forward.“ [Sky]

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/29/2017 at 3:48 AM, BlueLyon said:

If the likes of Southampton refuse offers like 60m for van Dijk, PL is gonna get alot tougher. 

I personally do not believe that number. It seems too high. Soton is insane if they keep him with such offer

10 minutes ago, communicate said:

I personally do not believe that number. It seems too high. Soton is insane if they keep him with such offer

Clubs like of Southampton can afford  to keep their top players cause of the huge TV rights deal all the PL clubs got the only way I can see VVD leaving if he push the move and puts in for a transfer request 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Van Dijk ordered to train alone at Southampton by Pellegrino. Due to toxic atmosphere after he told club he wants to leave. 

Sure we have Rüdiger now my guess is VVD is forcing a Liverpool move

3 minutes ago, the wes said:

Sure we have Rüdiger now my guess is VVD is forcing a Liverpool move

I heard Conte wanted 2 cb's this summer. Would hurt Cahill the most if this wildly hypothetical transfer were to happen. I think VVD would go to city/pool/or us happily. I don't see his or rudigers presence affecting Christensen since he plays middle of the 3 while the others are wide

Highly doubt we're still in the market for a CB. Especially not one that'll cost £50m or more. Think he only wants Liverpool anyway for some strange reason.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You