Leicester v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Cripen said:

Shame, Kapustka isnt playing, good polish talent, I was hoping to see his debut vs Chelsea :D maybe he came on from the bench at least

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yeah i saw him in Euros, he was really good and he has a cool name :D

29 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

The captain armband just went from Ivanovic to Cahill. Such a sad, sad sentence.

It will be intresting to see who will be our captain if Alonso gets his place in the team and Zouma comes in Cahills place

14 minutes ago, MefiX19 said:

It will be intresting to see who will be our captain if Alonso gets his place in the team and Zouma comes in Cahills place

I fully expect this to be a cameo role tonight for Alonso and things revert to type come the weekend no matter how well Alonso does.

I like the line up...but i am worried about the 2 man midfield...Leicester's Lightning pace will cut through that!..Kante in place of RLC with Cesc as 10 would have been better.I am interested in how these boys perform whether they are up for it to impress the manager?