Marco Verratti

Unionjack

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/11/2017 at 2:26 AM, jernej93 said:

Bakayoko - Verratti - Kante :wub::P let me dream ... :D 

I dream the same dream my friend. I am secretly holding out hope that PSG hate barca enough that no matter the amount they wont sell, and Verratti wants to join Conte. I know realistically he will be at Barca but until that moment I dream!:wub:

On June 11, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

He'll end up at Barcelona or Juventus if he truly wants to leave.

No shot this Chelsea board could successfully pull off such an ambitious transfer. 

You regard juve so highly. Without pogba money, they will never pay more than 60m for a player, instead resort to sign young players -_-

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Looks like he's off to Barcelona. What a player too.:(

No chance, Barca can't afford him. They are already at the limit and still need to extend Messi's contract.

On 2017-6-11 at 7:28 AM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

He'll end up at Barcelona or Juventus if he truly wants to leave.

No shot this Chelsea board could successfully pull off such an ambitious transfer. 

Our board are incompetent when it comes to dealing with managers but transfers?

It shocks me that anyone can actually have the cheek to say such nonsense. 

If you think Veratti is more of an ambitious signing than what Eden Hazard was at the time that we signed him then you are mistaken. 

The reason we haven't spent big money since Torres is because they don't want to make a huge mistake again. You really can't blame them either considering what we have won since.

Yeah, like there won't be the next Veratti in another year or two. These type of players come around every couple years. Veratti isn't a player out of the ordinary; he's just a good young player that's it. He may not have a ceiling of potential and this could be it, so I wouldn't be crying over not getting him that's for sure. 

3 hours ago, It's too big said:

Yeah, like there won't be the next Veratti in another year or two. These type of players come around every couple years. Veratti isn't a player out of the ordinary; he's just a good young player that's it. He may not have a ceiling of potential and this could be it, so I wouldn't be crying over not getting him that's for sure. 

Hmm, we spent years trying to find a great dpl and finally we got fabregas. He just happened to want to leave barca.

Not sure "These type of players come around every couple years" is true. Most of them are either unavailable or just too damn expensive or just happens to play for spurs.

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Hmm, we spent years trying to find a great dpl and finally we got fabregas. He just happened to want to leave barca.

Not sure "These type of players come around every couple years" is true. Most of them are either unavailable or just too damn expensive or just happens to play for spurs.

if chelsea needed someone for fab replacements its eriksen

4 hours ago, DDA said:

Our board are incompetent when it comes to dealing with managers but transfers?

It shocks me that anyone can actually have the cheek to say such nonsense. 

If you think Veratti is more of an ambitious signing than what Eden Hazard was at the time that we signed him then you are mistaken. 

The reason we haven't spent big money since Torres is because they don't want to make a huge mistake again. You really can't blame them either considering what we have won since.

Verrati is a more ambitious signing compared to Hazard. We snapped him when he was a bright talent from France and was fighting the Manchester clubs. Verrati is a player already in his prime, one of the biggest names and is wanted by Barca. Imagine we snap this guy under Barca's nose, not even comparable with Hazard.

4 minutes ago, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

if chelsea needed someone for fab replacements its eriksen

If we are planning to play with a no 10, Erikson is certainly a good option but we can forget about buying anything from levy. Imagine having a modric in our midfield, he has been RM most important players for a couple years now. 

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

If we are planning to play with a no 10, Erikson is certainly a good option but we can forget about buying anything from levy. Imagine having a modric in our midfield, he has been RM most important players for a couple years now. 

how does tottenham come up with such players. the only one we had got sold and is now in mancity

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im still not over the fact we didnt sign Modric back then, if we get Verratti, all would be forgotten. 

But it will remain a dream I think.

I think we have more chance off plating piss then we do buying modric or veratti lol 

Marotta about Verratti: 

"Could we get another Gonzalo Higuain? No, that was an extraordinary expense. We’ll stay in the ordinary, even if the valuations being thrown around are crazy."

"Given his tactical features and the investment required, he’s a profile which doesn’t interest us." for juvefc.com

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You