Elseid Hysaj

Unionjack

32 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

What do they mean for someone his frame? He is average height and skinny af. 

Overall he sounds like a carbon copy of Zappacosta in every aspect built, height, pace, poor output except maybe tackles

To me he is much better on the ball than him. Check out his Youtubes. I know they can make even Morata look good but give them a looksee.

And on top of that Sarri loves him. I think he needs backing

He is bang average and if we are buying him just because Sarri knows him, thats sad.

Stop going after the players he "knows". Sign players that are actualy good and have future here, not some average have beens. 

I wouldnt get him even for backup, never mind first choice. 

@Unionjack he isnt attacking minded fb at all. Ghoulam was doing all the attacking work at napoli when fit, all went through Ghoulam and then Insigne. Hysaj is super average going forward and isnt good in dribbling or crossing. Not fast either. 

Is there more to this then agent and/or paper talk?  This seems like a position we have good youth players in that should be getting a chance in the next season or two.  For the quoted price and dealing with Napoli I just don't see the logic in making a move for him.  Especially if it costs us quality in other positions.  If we have to pull back from our first targets in midfield or striker I think this would be costly beyond just the price of the transfer.  

• 2 weeks later...

Cesar Azpilicueta facing Chelsea chop as Maurizio Sarri plots new transfer move

Chelsea boss who slammed his squad at the weekend now wants Elseid Hysaj, who played popular skipper Azpilicueta's position for him at TWO Italian clubs

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/cesar-azpilicueta-facing-chelsea-chop-13893145

no way would I buy him for £45m.

I so rate (in terms of doables, as Kimmich Sergi Roberto, TAA, and Cancelo are untouchable atm)

Achraf Hakimi (only way to get him I think is make him part of the Eden deal)

Valentino Lazaro (if no Hakimi then DEFFO my plan B, and tbh, I rate him around the same, and would be far cheaper)

Aaron Wan-Bissaka (HG too)

Sime Vrsaljko

Nélson Semedo

Benjamin Henrichs

Álvaro Odriozola

Mário Fernandes (unfortunately too old for a long term buy, as he turns 29 in 8 months)

over Hysaj atm

especially at £45m

Denzel Dumfries and Nordi Mukiele are interesting younger (22 and 21yo) ones who could be bought cheaply. Dumfries is a brutal physical specimen and has exploded onto the Dutch national team. He, Wan-Bissaka and especial Lazaro are the best athletes listed.

PLUS

we have Reece James on the way

If hysaj is being bought to replace azpi then i just hope the board has sense to replace sarri with super lampard before that...

One trick pony sarri...and apparently that one trick is also not working so half a trick pony.

5 hours ago, shrenshah said:

If hysaj is being bought to replace azpi then i just hope the board has sense to replace sarri with super lampard before that...

One trick pony sarri...and apparently that one trick is also not working so half a trick pony.

Big Franks not ready yet mate.

11 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Sarri so stubborn that he's gonna buy his entire old team. If there's someone from Napoli we really need it's Hamsik

Hamsik would totally solve our Cesc/Lampard problem replacement, but his age would be an issue and also having to deal with the poison dwarf, better just forget it.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Hamsik would totally solve our Cesc/Lampard problem replacement, but his age would be an issue and also having to deal with the poison dwarf, better just forget it.

Agree sadly. We meed a goal scoring ACM  more I think too.

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Agree sadly. We meed a goal scoring ACM  more I think too.

our biggest problem since Lamps left, we lost those 20+ goals from midfield that bailed us out for many years, God i miss him.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

our biggest problem since Lamps left, we lost those 20+ goals from midfield that bailed us out for many years, God i miss him

Broke my heart and blinded me for ages seeing him in that shitty blue shirt!

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Broke my heart and blinded me for ages seeing him in that shitty blue shirt!

tell me about it, i admit i was so angry because we were seconds away from beating them at the Ethiad and Lamps just popped out in the 6 yard box like he had done countless times for us in the past, those timed runs in to the box like a predator striker and scored their equalizer, urghhh, it was our fault for not finishing off the game, sound familiar? In the context of that 14/15 season it meant nothing in the end as it didnt harm our title win, but just imagine if it did lol, i will always love him for everything he did for us, but seeing him in that Shitty jersey made me really sick, , one of a kind player, we were so lucky and blessed to have him for all those years, massive legend no doubt, alongside Drogs, Terry, Cole, Cech, etc, the kind of big characters we are lacking right now. Cheers mate

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

tell me about it, i admit i was so angry because we were seconds away from beating them at the Ethiad and Lamps just popped out in the 6 yard box like he had done countless times for us in the past, those runs in to the box like a predator striker and scored their equalizer, urghhh, it was our fault for not finishing off the game, sound familiar? i will always love him for everything he did for us, but seeing him in that Shitty jersey made me really sick, , one of a kind player, we were so lucky and blessed to have him for all those years, massive legend no doubt, alongside Drogs, Terry, Cole, Cech, etc, the kind of big characters we are lacking right now. Cheers mate

Was a very good time bud. And TBH Ive not forgiven him fully. Yes I know before anyone says it. Hes got a right to play wherever he wants! Doesn;t mean he has to go jump into a oppositions team. All that BS about wanting to train to keep fit for the MLS. Bollox! Would never see Jt do it. Will forgive him eventually but dunno how. Will forgive Mou one day for doing all he could to ruin the GOOD memories we had of him as soon as he joined Manure.

No loyalty any more. Only the supporters that stay with one team.

I'm wondering how Cashley will get on at Derby?  Hes only 38 maybe we could sign him lol

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I'd still take Filip Luis over Alonso mate. He woulda been really good in this system

for sure mate, how we have come to the current predictament i will never understand, we have incopetent personnel on the board right now, long are the days of Gourlay, Kenyon, etc when we wanted our targets we would get them without too much fuss

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

for sure mate, how we have come to the current predictament i will never understand, we have incopetent personnel on the board right now, long are the days of Gourlay, Kenyon, etc

You're trying to make me cry aren't ya!

Past that stage and far too tired to lol  f258bf24ba0510ea3cad990d50a7b0e8.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You