Elseid Hysaj

Unionjack

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I do understand what you say but I dont agree with you.

In this day and age of cable TV and the 200+ channels available to viewers there are many progs that are not inf the 'normal' viewers categories. How are they funded? Surely not subsidized by our loving govt. They are produced privately and paid for privately. Funded by adverts etc If they were popular enough they would be brought back the next year.

Ive started to watch counless TV series that I've liked omly to find they were pulled after the 1st season. Pisses me off no end.

Thats how the Prom lot would feel  =D

Sometimes.  Though not always.  It's not always so simple.  I'll give you an example from Canadian TV.

There are countless channels that are pretty much useless.  They have adverts, and I'm sure there are a couple of viewers, but not many.  So, how are these channels in existence?  Well, subscribers pay for them.  A number of those channels are owned by Rogers Communication who are 1 of the 2 available TV providers here.  You never get to just order whatever channels you want.  So, if you want all of the sports channels, you're going to have to buy a package that contains all of this other dross.  Subscriptions numbers go up which looks good on paper.  

In the UK, I'd say that only a handful of channels are subsidized by the government.  They probably all start with the letters BBC.  For some of that other crap, I'd guess that some of them are owned by Sky.

As for the shows getting cancelled.  It kind of goes both ways.  Don't you wish that those shows were subsidized?  If left to popular opinion and profit margins, it would all be reality TV.  It's a shame that your favourite show isn't the Proms, because you'd be laughing.  For the other stuff, it's straight up profits.  The show is purchased from a writer for x number of episodes.  If it doesn't make money off you go.  One of my favourite shows "Firefly" went down like that.  It's an example of something that's too good for the masses.  I believe in democracy, but sometimes people are idiots.

Anyway, I'm okay with the TV tax.  I'm also okay with throwing away the bills.  I think most people do that.  Unless you have Sky in which case the gov't knows you have a TV and you're definitely going to get a bill.

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Sometimes.  Though not always.  It's not always so simple.  I'll give you an example from Canadian TV.

There are countless channels that are pretty much useless.  They have adverts, and I'm sure there are a couple of viewers, but not many.  So, how are these channels in existence?  Well, subscribers pay for them.  A number of those channels are owned by Rogers Communication who are 1 of the 2 available TV providers here.  You never get to just order whatever channels you want.  So, if you want all of the sports channels, you're going to have to buy a package that contains all of this other dross.  Subscriptions numbers go up which looks good on paper.  

In the UK, I'd say that only a handful of channels are subsidized by the government.  They probably all start with the letters BBC.  For some of that other crap, I'd guess that some of them are owned by Sky.

As for the shows getting cancelled.  It kind of goes both ways.  Don't you wish that those shows were subsidized?  If left to popular opinion and profit margins, it would all be reality TV.  It's a shame that your favourite show isn't the Proms, because you'd be laughing.  For the other stuff, it's straight up profits.  The show is purchased from a writer for x number of episodes.  If it doesn't make money off you go.  One of my favourite shows "Firefly" went down like that.  It's an example of something that's too good for the masses.  I believe in democracy, but sometimes people are idiots.

Anyway, I'm okay with the TV tax.  I'm also okay with throwing away the bills.  I think most people do that.  Unless you have Sky in which case the gov't knows you have a TV and you're definitely going to get a bill.

Think we better move tis into The Pub or someone will shout at us.

27 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Think we better move tis into The Pub or someone will shout at us.

People seem to be shouting at each other regardless :D

It's cool.  Not much more to say.  It's a tax I don't mind and I'm glad you're not paying it if you don't like it.  Win-win.

• 3 weeks later...
On 20.12.2018 at 7:38 PM, Unionjack said:

In this day and age of cable TV and the 200+ channels available to viewers there are many progs that are not inf the 'normal' viewers categories. How are they funded? Surely not subsidized by our loving govt. They are produced privately and paid for privately. Funded by adverts etc If they were popular enough they would be brought back the next year.

Ive started to watch counless TV series that I've liked omly to find they were pulled after the 1st season. Pisses me off no end.

Thats how the Prom lot would feel  =D

It is even worse here in Germany. Everyone regardless if they own a TV or not has to pay 210€. BBC is at least really decent much better than what we have. We pay for outrageous wages of incompetent media official, mediore presenters/hosts, atrociously bad actors, ginormous TV-stages and all we get to see is folk music and endless repitions of self-produced staid-boring crime shows on 160 different channels

On 20/12/2018 at 7:38 PM, Unionjack said:

Thats how the Prom lot would feel  

I will post some good series.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It is even worse here in Germany. Everyone regardless if they own a TV or not has to pay 210€. BBC is at least really decent much better than what we have. We pay for outrageous wages of incompetent media official, mediore presenters/hosts, atrociously bad actors, ginormous TV-stages and all we get to see is folk music and endless repitions of self-produced staid-boring crime shows on 160 different channels

Dark and Babylon Berlin are great German series. On Netflix

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Dark and Babylon Berlin are great German series. On Netflix

Yeah but they are not produced by the German Allgemeinen Rundfunkbeiträgen which i was ranting about^^

The Rundfunkbeitrag is more of a tax which is forced upon you by the German government even if you dont own a TV and sadly does not come with a netflix account :D

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah but they are not produced by the German Allgemeinen Rundfunkbeiträgen which i was ranting about^^

The Rundfunkbeitrag is more of a tax which is forced upon you by the German government even if you dont own a TV and sadly does not come with a netflix account :D

We have same thing here in Sweden

A meeting in Castelvolturno between Napoli and the agent of Elseid Hysaj, who wants to understand the technical plans of manager Carlo Ancelotti. Meanwhile, there are doubts about Christian Kouamé, as a Hirving Lozano idea emerges. (via @DiMarzio) #CFC #Napoli #PSV

45 mil and having to deal with Napoli kind of make me a bit nauseous.  That said he knows the system and could probably help us run it more smoothly.  All really depends exactly how much we have and are willing to spend and which areas are the most pressing.  I'm not sure right back is at the top of the list.

2 hours ago, kc_blue said:

45 mil and having to deal with Napoli kind of make me a bit nauseous.  That said he knows the system and could probably help us run it more smoothly.  All really depends exactly how much we have and are willing to spend and which areas are the most pressing.  I'm not sure right back is at the top of the list.

Ahhh! But he plays LB too!! 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

Tho Sarri used him as RB!

Hysaj is a no-nonsense defender who has averaged 2.4 tackles and 1.7 interceptions per 90 minutes in his first season with Napoli. The young full back is a tremendous athlete and is really quick for someone of his frame. It is not just his athleticism that makes him so highly rated, he is a very intelligent footballer who reads the game so well and has a great positional sense. He doesn’t get caught of position a lot which is very important for a fullback.

Add his vision to pick out teammates through long passes into the mix and Hysaj became the prodigy that he is. He has an impressive injury and disciplinary record having only picked up 5 yellow cards last campaign. His performances in UEFA Euro 2016 were impressive as the likes of Anthony Martial and Dimitri Payet found it tough to play against him.

Even though Hysaj is regarded as an attack minded full back; his involvement in goals, both in terms of scoring and assisting, is poor.

Hysaj’s ability to deliver crosses into the box is not the worst, but there is room for improvement. Apart from his slightly less involvement in goals, he has all the attributes that a fullback in the modern game should possess.

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Ahhh! But he plays LB too!! 47ac940c3ab2f59cf4a973f37e93c7a2.gif

Tho Sarri used him as RB!

Hysaj is a no-nonsense defender who has averaged 2.4 tackles and 1.7 interceptions per 90 minutes in his first season with Napoli. The young full back is a tremendous athlete and is really quick for someone of his frame. It is not just his athleticism that makes him so highly rated, he is a very intelligent footballer who reads the game so well and has a great positional sense. He doesn’t get caught of position a lot which is very important for a fullback.

Add his vision to pick out teammates through long passes into the mix and Hysaj became the prodigy that he is. He has an impressive injury and disciplinary record having only picked up 5 yellow cards last campaign. His performances in UEFA Euro 2016 were impressive as the likes of Anthony Martial and Dimitri Payet found it tough to play against him.

Even though Hysaj is regarded as an attack minded full back; his involvement in goals, both in terms of scoring and assisting, is poor.

Hysaj’s ability to deliver crosses into the box is not the worst, but there is room for improvement. Apart from his slightly less involvement in goals, he has all the attributes that a fullback in the modern game should possess.

What do they mean for someone his frame? He is average height and skinny af. 

Overall he sounds like a carbon copy of Zappacosta in every aspect built, height, pace, poor output except maybe tackles

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You