João Mário

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/23/2016 at 11:59 PM, nadavTKL said:

Gundogan not a world class by any stretch? holly shit. He's about top 5 in his position when he's fit. And who knows he'll might put the injury days behind him at city.

Nobody believes that...

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

If we sign him he'll be this seasons Pedro, book it.

What are you talking about? He is VERY good player and still pretty young ... yet to reach his prime. He would be a big signing for our midfield :) I would take him over Matuidi ... 

Just now, jernej93 said:

What are you talking about? He is VERY good player and still pretty young ... yet to reach his prime. He would be a big signing for our midfield :) I would take him over Matuidi ... 

I don't share your belief that he's a very good player. I think he's very average... He keeps with our transfer policy though. Cheap unknown over world class proven.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I don't share your belief that he's a very good player. I think he's very average... He keeps with our transfer policy though. Cheap unknown over world class proven.

I respect your opinion :P I just hope we end up with some new defenders, I can live with Matić/Oscar alongside Fabregas and Kante for sure ^_^

1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

He won't even be cheap.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Off to Inter Milan apparently.

With us going afyter Nainggolain again and him it seems that Conte either doesn't have faith in Matic staying or have faith in Cescy

Chelsea lodge £39m offer for talented midfielder, matches Euro giants’ bid

http://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-lodge-39m-offer-for-talented-midfielder-matches-euro-giants-bid

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You