Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

On 6/23/2017 at 9:07 AM, BluesMadLad said:

If we get sandro,bakayoko,VVD,Lukaku imo that's a very good window. ppl will still moan we haven't brought messi or ronaldo :P

I think nobody will give a sh*t about Cristiano or Messi after such a superb transfer market. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I think nobody will give a sh*t about Cristiano or Messi after such a superb transfer market. 

Let's hope not lol gets boring listing to ppl moan cos we haven't played 100+ mill for 28 30 year olds lol 

48 minutes ago, milka said:

Antonio Conte wants to completely reshuffle his defence with Sandro, Bonucci and van Dijk. Terry, Aké and Zouma to make way. 

Luis-Bonucci-VVD would be solid. 

Move Azpi to RWB and Sandro for LWB. Baka and Kante for CM. Pedro-Lukaku-Hazard for the forward positions. 

If wirh this line up, if Lukaku becomes good, we should be solid contenders for the CL trophy  

22 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

If lukaku becomes good?.... before I blow my head I'll give u a chance to explain lol 

Lol. If he can keep scoring like he did at Everton. Most ppl don't seem to rate him at all. 

16 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Lol. If he can keep scoring like he did at Everton. Most ppl don't seem to rate him at all. 

I have no doubt if he can get that many goals in that team imagine what he can do here hazard sandro (hopefully) Pedro cesc luiz even vvd if we get him hitting him up with passes long balls crosses and his finishing is devastating much better then costas. Yes,his link up play needs work but that can be taught and worked on natural goal scoring ability can't and he has that 100% there is no denying that 

16 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I have no doubt if he can get that many goals in that team imagine what he can do here hazard sandro (hopefully) Pedro cesc luiz even vvd if we get him hitting him up with passes long balls crosses and his finishing is devastating much better then costas. Yes,his link up play needs work but that can be taught and worked on natural goal scoring ability can't and he has that 100% there is no denying that 

Playing for a better team doesn't always make players better. Especially strikers. 

8 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Chelsea will sign Leonardo Bonucci with Roman Abramovich's help - Paul Mariner

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/822893/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Leonardo-Bonucci-gossip-rumours

The question with such quotes always has to be, is this merely an opinion based on the same rumours we've all seen or is it passing on actual information the speaker has received.

• 2 weeks later...

Kaveh Solhekol‏Verified account @SkyKaveh
Sky Italy: AC Milan want Bonucci and Juventus asking price is €40m. Relative bargain in today's market. Also Chelsea & Man City target.

Great deal. Shame his family doesn't want to leave italy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gonna have to assume that Bonucci only wanted Milan and to remain in Italy. Maybe that's why the Rüdiger move was so quick and came out of nowhere. We wanted Bonucci, made an enquiry and heard 'no' and instead moved for someone else.

Edit: I CAN FINALLY POST AGAIN!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You