Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one it really pisses of seeing all these links of the 2 Manc clubs with him?

WTF?? deadhorse_zpsatjydh44.gif

No you're not. I finally know why other teams' fans hate us when we became Roman's empire. However, Citeh is much much worse and ironically no one gives a fuck about it right now, this, pisses me off even more.

11 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

No you're not. I finally know why other teams' fans hate us when we became Roman's empire. However, Citeh is much much worse and ironically no one gives a fuck about it right now, this, pisses me off even more.

As an eternal optimist with pessemistic tendencies I wonder if theres any chance at all of a deal concerning Oscar/Matic for him??

Yeah I know - do less drugs Uj! lol

As an eternal optimist with pessemistic tendencies I wonder if theres any chance at all of a deal concerning Oscar/Matic for him??

Yeah I know - do less drugs Uj! lol

Matic plus cash for Bonucci IMO it's doable but I think Conte's concern is there's no replacement for Matic. Personally I really don't mind letting Chalobah to have a try but I know it's risky and highly unlikely.

why bonucci should come to chelsea?? to play the fa cup??

please be serious..

Why Kante comes to Chelsea then? Why Zlatan joins United then? Geez no offence but this is quite an absurd statement you posted.

3 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

Why Kante comes to Chelsea then? Why Zlatan joins United then? Geez no offence but this is quite an absurd statement you posted.

leicester is not a big team..this year the failure is for sure..ibra is a 35 years player..

bonucci is probably the best CB in the world, and plays for one of the top 4 teams in the world at this moment..

so forget bonucci..there are other good CB to buy, such as ogbonna, caceres, garay, mustafi, romagnoli, koulibaly,murillo from small teams..chelsea will be for them an upgrade..

11 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

leicester is not a big team..this year the failure is for sure..ibra is a 35 years player..

bonucci is probably the best CB in the world, and plays for one of the top 4 teams in the world at this moment..

so forget bonucci..there are other good CB to buy, such as ogbonna, caceres, garay, mustafi, romagnoli, koulibaly,murillo from small teams..chelsea will be for them an upgrade..

Can you just sort out for us to get 2 please mate!

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Can you just sort out for us to get 2 please mate!

that goes beyond my possibilities :P

i just think that we have to chose realistic objectives.. imho bonucci is not realistic..

19 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

that goes beyond my possibilities :P

i just think that we have to chose realistic objectives.. imho bonucci is not realistic..

I hear ya mate.

But way I see it is if we keep trying for players of his standard then we might just get one.

Like shots on goal. If we dont make them then we juat aint gonna score.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I hear ya mate.

But way I see it is if we keep trying for players of his standard then we might just get one.

Like shots on goal. If we dont make them then we juat aint gonna score.

Not true. Sometimes shooting when you should pass is the surest way to to make certain that you don't score but give possession away instead.

In short, take a shot when you should but pass when you should pass. Meaning, don't bother chasing targets if there really is no chance. Try to identify an alternative instead. If there are none, then bide your time.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not true. Sometimes shooting when you should pass is the surest way to to make certain that you don't score but give possession away instead.

But the only way to score is to take a shot on goal yeah. There were games last season where we didn't make 1.

11 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But the only way to score is to take a shot on goal yeah. There were games last season where we didn't make 1.

True (more or less) but that's not what you said first time. :) There is nothing I hate more in fotball than a Chelsea player taking a low percentage shot when a decent pass was on. Frank, especially in his younger days, used to do it all the time and it wound me up like crazy.

Anyway, we ain't getting Bonucci.

24 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

True (more or less) but that's not what you said first time. :) There is nothing I hate more in fotball than a Chelsea player taking a low percentage shot when a decent pass was on. Frank, especially in his younger days, used to do it all the time and it wound me up like crazy.

Anyway, we ain't getting Bonucci.

Sadness

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You