Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are seriously shambolic in midfield and defense. Can't handle the press from any side that does so and are getting bullied by their strikers.

The club needs an entirely new defense in midfield this summer.

1 minute ago, Hamilton said:

Can't watch game cause son is in hospital, only see highlights trough sofascore app (i hate streaming) 

Is it that bad again? Thibaut didn't look to great at that goal?

Im sorry :/ Hope your son get well! 

Yeah, it doesn not look good on the pitch

3 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Can't watch game cause son is in hospital, only see highlights trough sofascore app (i hate streaming) 

Is it that bad again? Thibaut didn't look to great at that goal?

Hope he's OK man! Bringing your child to the hospital is never nice. 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Our Brazilians are average. Time for French and German 

I think Germany is going down in quality, none of their U21 or around that age players really impressed me.
We should look at France and Portugal, bring in André Gomes and William Carvalho, quality players and young.

9 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Oscar is a fucking disgrace.

7 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am hoping Oscar will play all the remaining games. That seems to be the only way the board and Conte realize he is fucking shite!!

I hate to be a broken record, but it is absolutely astonishing how Mourinho put so much faith in him. On days like today he offers absolutely nothing. No creativity, speed, goals or even tackles. He is atrocious. 

Amazing that both Mata and KDB were forced out for a guy who immediately repaid the faith shown in him by saving himself for a World Cup...

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We are seriously shambolic in midfield and defense. Can't handle the press from any side that does so and are getting bullied by their strikers.

The club needs an entirely new defense in midfield this summer.

The Board disagrees with that and buys a couple of Papys and Hectors this summer just in case they turn out to be good.