• Kenedy
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Azpilicueta
    • Remy
    • Traore (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Only positive for me was that there was lot of heart in our performance, more urgency, more passion ... Fab was the surprise package of the day  (wished we would have shown the same from the start) ... otherwise same old same old. Guess just waiting for the season to end thats all is left ... 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one way this set of players can play: the Mourinho way - very very deep in their own half.

it is very easy for anyone atm to get behind our midfield and our defense lines. They are just too slow to chase and to step up respectively.

There is a gulf that separates the defense line and the midfield - very classic problem - which will get exploited until fixed.

Just look at the players overall, we are simply not mobile enough and everything is slow and laboured.

I keep saying that our wing back editions need to change in the summer, we simply do not threaten from wide enough, not just that but far too many players are comfortable at the club, they need showing the door.

Just got back the summer and Conte can't come quick enough frankly. One home win under Hiddink is piss poor the defence needs a total clear out on current form all of them should be worried about keeping their place next season.

11 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Every result is ok as long as we stay away from Europa League. Conte needs a quiet season with a lot of training time in between matches and no meaningless trips throughout Europe. 

Europa league at the expense of MU-Stoke-S'ton-'pool was always difficult, even with better results.
Following the disastrous early part of the season we were closer to Aston Villa than to M. Utd.
I find it a silly competition anyways.

4 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Europa league at the expense of MU-Stoke-S'ton-'pool was always difficult, even with better results.
Following the disastrous early part of the season we were closer to Aston Villa than to M. Utd.
I find it a silly competition anyways.

The EL is actually a very entertaining competition (the quality is nowhere near as good, but the games are usually more fun to watch) - the only thing people have against it is the Thursday night aspect. Thursday-Sunday is a very difficult transition, especially with the long-distance travel. If it was played on the same days as the CL, people would be more into it. 

19 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Just look at the players overall, we are simply not mobile enough and everything is slow and laboured.

I keep saying that our wing back editions need to change in the summer, we simply do not threaten from wide enough, not just that but far too many players are comfortable at the club, they need showing the door.

Speed of thought, lack of technical ability and mobility are the biggest issues. This is why we play shit on a stick football.

Fabregas is magic, he wears a magic hat....

Loved his attitude. Can´t say I enjoyed the game, but given how our season has been, a draw against them is not a terrible result. I just can´t wait to see Conte at the bridge. The sooner the season ends, the better.