• Costa
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Terry (sub)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't pick man of the match!!!!! None of them. After 5 mins I knew we would lose because Costa wares to fight rather than play. Gus should have the hm straight off. 

Pedro wtf 

Cahill pld ok for most of it till the last 20 mins 

Wtf was Dave doing for the first goal? 

Playing cesc mikel and Matic was  joke!!! That totally slows down the game and makes it boring as fuck 

100% season over 

7 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Absolutely NO reason whatsoever not to start youth from now till the end of the season. And no one give me that top half or even EL crap. It makes absolutely NO difference and EL would only make getting a CL place next season. 

That and we're playing crap with our 'strongest' team so sod it.Take risks..Though doubt it

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How can Emenalo possibly remain in a job after this season? How? 

Disgrace. 

Yeah I mean look at this january we got Miazga and Pato for what?

I'm sorry I can no longer get excited with these people making the same decisions this summer. 

At least one that really mess up was sacked. Mourinho sold a lo of our best players and bought a lot of stop gaps. 

Shocking performance. I see everyone is getting on to Cahill about the first goal but why is no one criticizing Azpi? He let Lukaku glide past him way too easily. The credit I give to Cahill and Ivanovic is up until then they were both solid. Azpi was our weak link all game. He was bullied far too often and as much as I like his warrior mentality, he does not have that blistering pace that we need every week to provide that attacking force. He ruined our attack a couple times thi evening. He just does not have that burst of pace like Kenedy does on the other side. I think Conte might readdress the RB position. Wonder if he might go in for Lichtsteiner. Very good at defending but also much more of a threat than Azpi going forward. I like Azpi and think he has done well and even though his stats look rather good for a FB this season, he does not have that searing pace you want from a FB.

And to Costa. Just......:doh:

The only positive I take from this game is that at least it means the only way we get in Europa now is if we finish top 6 and that hopefully does not happen because let's face it, we will have a much better chance in the league next season if we have no distractions of Thursday night football. People will say that is a competiton to play the youngsters etc but let's face it that will not happen and Conte will play a strong team.

Sucha  disaster season. Just need this season to end. Rebuild next season and come back with a bang.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

That and we're playing crap with our 'strongest' team so sod it.Take risks..Though doubt it

That's the thing, though. There are no risks as there is nothing left at stake. There is no excuse not to do it... 

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

That's the thing, though. There are no risks as there is nothing left at stake. There is no excuse not to do it... 

Exactly.sod all to play for now so might as well test some players along the way.sadly doubt will happen and be same old week in week out till finally its over

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How can Emenalo possibly remain in a job after this season? How? 

Disgrace. 

He sucks off Roman, well from what I know he's Roman's right man so I dowt he would get sacked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3366251/Michael-Emenalo-Roman-Abramovich-s-guy-Chelsea-technical-director-one-Russian-owner-s-closest-allies-appeared-seal-Jose-Mourinho-s-fate.html

Lukaku turned Cahill like a fucking ballerina and he muscled Dave and Iva out of the way like they were lightweights. But if you look back to the start of that move, fucking Oscar pulled out of a 50-50 ball in their half giving them the springboard to attack.

I am really sick and tired watching this lot disrespecting the club, the fans and the reputation of our club. No heart, no passion, no enthusiasm for the fight. This team should be ashamed of themselves for the last few performances. Once we got safe from relegation they went back to putting in half arsed displays and just picking up their 100 grand per week.  Drop every single one of them and show us our youth on the big stage. At least they might show some heart for the club.

We have not beaten Everton this season and perhaps, except for a huge slice of good fortune, have been beaten by them 3 times this year......Oh how far the mighty have fallen.

So in essence......A fucking diabolical disgrace of a team.

Look at the facts: we have been outclassed by PSG, we are now in the middle of PL table while we have been struggling against relegation most of the season, we are still currently being outplayed by the likes of Stoke or Everton, etc.

Whoever the manager, we have to face the evidence that this squad is of average to low quality as reflected by our position in the PL and our results against top European clubs.

Where are the new Terry, Makelele, Lampard, Ballack, Drogba?

Sad but true. It does not bode well for next season: top players won't sign for Chelseas without CL. You all know, once you are out of the CL, it is very difficult to come back. On the other hand, it is maybe the opportunity for a large revamp. 

Antonio Conte hope you watched that shower of shite. Don't even think about signing that fucking contract until you are not assured that a squad overhaul will take place this summer. Run for your life if those bastards surrounding Roman Abramovich force you to keep Oscar and all the other frauds in the squad.

Oh and thanks a lot Jose Mourinho you sick human being. Sold our soul to the devil for a fucking title. Kept that fraud Oscar at the expense of Kevin De Bruyne. Apparently Lukaku was not good enough (haha!!!), you wrote Mata off from the start, Ryan Bertrand gone in a blink, sold every piece of talent from this squad, failed to integrate any youth player coming from one of the best academies in Europe. 

Man I am absolutely fuming.