• Costa
    • Traore (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

Biggest difference between the two sides? PSG's biggest and best players perform best in the biggest matches. Most of ours go missing or are wildly inconsistent.

Think that was the final nail in the "hope Hazard stays" coffin. He's 100% off now. And honestly, I won't be that upset so long as he's adequately replaced. He simply can't be bothered this season. Just going through the motions.

Not surprised.started to slow and warning signs were there.Rather have gone out this way then last minute or pens but still...poor 2nd half really didn't seem in it before their goal.Goodbye champions league for a year..hopefully not 2!

Well that wasn't ideal lol, brilliant first half with intensity and determination levels. But like they said on BT, that halftime whistle came at the wrong time, not that it should be an excuse by any means. 

It was always going to be a graft, they simply have better talented players to hit us. Costa going off was massive, with their defense caving under him. See you in late 2017 CL football.  

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Inadvertently missed the game and judging by the result and reaction of others, it was probably a good thing!

Bits of it weren't to bad..rest same as the first leg lol.was nice when they let us have the ball 2nd half 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Inadvertently missed the game and judging by the result and reaction of others, it was probably a good thing!

Just watch the first half, the situation that it leaves us at the end of that half will be the same anyway :lol: 

Shame about the result lads, but it was expected. PSG's team are miles ahead of ours, their midfield alone is world class. Zlatan's goal could have been avoided, oh well. We will be back in the UCL, even stronger this time around.

Win, lose or draw. CTID!

We picked wrong tactics. Should go all out from first minute. As soon we go back, Psg run riot. As soon we go forward, things balanced out. Yet we still defend for most of game which was just sad. Why pick Pedro, Hazard, Kenedy, Cesc if you will defend whole game. Thats on Hiddink. However the players didnt turn up either so its collective problem.

Just saw Luiz was on final winning side every single time in three clashes. We have 50m in pocket, but while Luiz aint world class, still better than what we have. I mean, where did that money go? Why didnt we buy a top CB and improve team? We should improve team not weaken it and under three years of Mou, our defence got more and more rubbish each year.

Maybe it is for the best we got out at this point. It hurts to say it, but we're not good enough for the last eight in UCL. If Paris can hide the ball from us at the Bridge in that manner, then I don't want to imagine what Barcelona or Bayern would have done to us. 

Going to be a long time without Champions League football, but hopefully we'll come back stronger.

Have to go back to December and stick to what I've said back then - Chelsea should have gone to Europa League. Mourinho knew he was a dead man walking at that point and if he was man enough then he'd have let Porto go through and give Chelsea a real chance at Champions League next season by winning the Europa League. It was clear from the beggining there was no chance we'd get a Champions League spot next season by winning the trophy.

Goodbye Champions League and UP THE CHELS

By far the worst Chelsea team of the Abramovich era. 

No leaders. Just nothing. At least the 11/12 team won the CL through leadership and determination. This team would be lucky to have Lampard or Drogba's baby toe in terms of leadership. 

I can't believe the fucking pile of shite of a squad Mourinho and the board has left us with. All the potential and creativity we had in 2012/13 has been sold down the river for a solitary title and a shitstorm. We could've had a squad (De Bruyne, Mata, Lukaku) that would comfortably make top 4, while probably playing nice football, and challenged for the title eventually... 

More and more I feel we sold our souls to the devil just for one fucking title. Ivanovic as captain on a CL night. Knocked out 2 years in a row to a team founded in the 70s. 10th in the league. No title is worth shite like this.

I hope Conte is adept at working miracles. 

Gary Cahill......You donkey...When the big Swede went right, you went fucking left WTF!!!!! Dont you know the meaning of TIGHT MARKING???

Eden Hazard....What has happened to you?? A shadow of the player you were mate

Willian.....You tried hard but your passing was very sloppy at times mate

Tibo......You cant live on reputation any more you need to up your game

Dave.........Wakey wakey......He's behind you!!! You cant fall asleep in matches of this calibre. But you did put in a good effort overall.

Ivanovich.......anonymous

Costa.....Good goal....Felt you got caught walking back onside once too often and failed to release the ball when we were in good areas. (Harsh, I know)

Pedro...Sloppy passing at times from you too, but you did win back the ball for our goal, but we expect more from you mate.

Fabregas.......the usual from you but I felt you can do so much more.

Mikel.........I'm not a big fan, but you done ok tonight.

Kenedy.....I thought you were very good tonight..impressive

Traore.......Good upcoming striker, but just a bit lightweight and too easilt muscled off the ball tonight

Oscar......Err....Who's he?

I will probably get hammered for some of these, but I expect more from Players who wear the Chelsea Crest

Just 3 world class players shy  again , a youthful pressing wc cb(Zouma before injury) a wc all rounder Cm ,and another wc Striker and we would have on law of averages won that game imho. Next season that should do it,plus if any 1st teamers leave upgrade their ass!

This match further highlights how important Diego Costa is to Chelsea. To even entertain the idea of selling him would be madness. Unless he's just totally unsettled in London and is completely desperate to return to Spain he must be kept. He clearly cares and fights like a warrior for the cause. Basically the opposite of Hazard.

A bit of surgery to the XI and a new manager that sets his team out like the big club they are and we'll be back in the CL the season after next. However, if we appoint Conte and cheap out with the rebuild then we'll be what Spuds have been for the past few years on the outside of the top 4 treading water. We must keep hold of the top players we have that actually give their al for the club and get as much as possible for the ones that don't. That money has to go directly back into new players.

11 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

We picked wrong tactics. Should go all out from first minute. As soon we go back, Psg run riot. As soon we go forward, things balanced out. Yet we still defend for most of game which was just sad. Why pick Pedro, Hazard, Kenedy, Cesc if you will defend whole game. Thats on Hiddink. However the players didnt turn up either so its collective problem.

Just saw Luiz was on final winning side every single time in three clashes. We have 50m in pocket, but while Luiz aint world class, still better than what we have. I mean, where did that money go? Why didnt we buy a top CB and improve team? We should improve team not weaken it and under three years of Mou, our defence got more and more rubbish each year.

We spent it on Coutrado and Salah :(