Nélson Semedo

the wes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes him going forward reminds you of Marcelo or Alves. Definately has that potential.

His defending aint perfect for RB but would definately work as RWB and given the fact Conte would train him.

I agree with Skipp, Nelsinho is only RWB we should be targeting. 

Having someone like him would allow our "RW" to completely focus on playmaking or scoring goals, because Nelson would provide great width.

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Yes him going forward reminds you of Marcelo or Alves. Definately has that potential.

His defending aint perfect for RB but would definately work as RWB and given the fact Conte would train him.

I agree with Skipp, Nelsinho is only RWB we should be targeting. 

Having someone like him would allow our "RW" to completely focus on playmaking or scoring goals, because Nelson would provide great width.

i can tell you now, since i support Benfica and watch all their games, this kid is the real deal, he will only get better with time and age, he would be perfect in Conte´s system. Cheers

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

He was always going to go to Man City. They desperately need  3 new ones as well. 

Going to be an amazing talent to watch. 

I hate when people post rumours and claim that they are 100% true.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, It's too big said:

Yeah, Barca wanted Bellerin or Azpilicueta apparently too. 

They would have better chance of getting Semedo than them two every benfica player has a price tag 

On 2017-5-13 at 1:22 AM, OhForAGreavsie said:

Is everyone familiar enough with Rugby Union to understand about The Barbarians RFC? For those who don't, here's a brief introduction taken from the website of The Babas, as they are known: -

"The Barbarians are a rugby club which brings together players from different clubs to play a few matches each year to enjoy the camaraderie of the game and play attacking, adventurous rugby without the pressure of having to win."

In the spirit of The Babas up and at 'em, attack, attack, attack approach, along with their commitment to playing the beautiful game at all times, wouldn't it just be amazing to see a team featuring Nelson Semedo and Theo Hernandez as their wingbacks? That team would not be dull.

I've taken the advice of @Chelsea Legend 11 and watched some more of Semedo. I like him but, given the report that Hernandez is off to Real, that pairing won't happen at Chelsea.

Very aware. And our boys gave you Lions a run for you money over the weekend ;) bring on the rest of the tour

14 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Very aware. And our boys gave you Lions a run for you money over the weekend ;) bring on the rest of the tour

:)

Don't forget that the oppo also tends to play Babas rugby against a Barbarians side. The serious stuff will be a whole different thing. Sadly.

As for the tests, I just don't think anyone has a prayer against the All Blacks at the moment.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You