Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst thing about English sports is that the camera men never zoom in on the hot slags in the crowd. American sports are all about the hot slags. Maybe to compensate for the boring nature of their sports?

Or maybe because there arent any? :P

Actually fucking pathetic second half

Two of their full backs on yellows and we haven't run them once

We are just running around like a bunch of retards - hitting long high balls forward

Just pathetic really - might as well call ourselves Stoke

How wrong was I? Thought one team would score between 45-55 min and goals would flow. Two, three goals. Poor game. Sloppy passing and constant mistakes can lead to an entertaining game but this one is quite dull.

Three clean sheets in a row?

Anytime Pedro shoots or crosses I feel like he just decides to hit the ball as hard as possible and hope for the best....he appears hurried in a bad sense, can't wait to get rid of it.

Hopefully he grows in confidence with us and shows a bit more guile and craft.

How wrong was I? Thought one team would score between 45-55 min and goals would flow. Two, three goals. Poor game. Sloppy passing and constant mistakes can lead to an entertaining game but this one is quite dull.

Three clean sheets in a row?

The game has been far from poor...