Tottenham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that Kane cross though? Talk about a perfect cross. One in a hundred from him of course but that was amazing. Thankful Son didn't convert.

More to do with Iva not knowing where Son was. Oscar's cross for Eden's header was a lot more special, imo.

This no striker is not working, and I know Costa has been shite but we must revert to type and shake this up now.

I'd take off Oscar and Cesc

Taking off Cesc and putting on Mikel would just make things worse. (RLC may be on the bench, but I highly doubt he'll be given a chance).

Rose and Walker both on a yellow, we should target them.

Exactly mate - Kane is also on a yellow so won't risk tracking back and making a shit tackle

Need to exploit the wings now and get Willian, Pedro and Hazard running at them - I can see them losing a player

Maybe even two knowing the Spuds :)

Would be nice to derail them :)

Taking off Cesc and putting on Mikel would just make things worse. (RLC may be on the bench, but I highly doubt he'll be given a chance).

Of course he wouldn't be considered I mean what harm can it do compared to a really pathetic looking Fabregas?

More to do with Iva not knowing where Son was. Oscar's cross for Eden's header was a lot more special, imo.

Disagree. The pace and bit of swerve in Kane's cross was exceptional, perfect height. Felt like a big smack. Oscar's cross was fantastic. With his weaker foot as well. But it was a bit too high and not as much pace. Technically Kane's cross was perfect.