Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're actually creating clear cut chances, and Fab and Hazard are actually dominating it in the final third, creating again. Hopefully this is the start of some consistency from them two going forward because we really need them to have good games.

if only Costa also caught up with the resurrection...

Dominating against a shit Norwich team is hardly cause for optimism :(

Not bring able to score from open play against shit teams is really worrying.

Hopefully it will be a more clinical second half...

It is better than nothing, considering the form we've been in. It's refreshing to see we're dominating against teams we should be dominating against.

Dominating against a shit Norwich team is hardly cause for optimism :(

Not bring able to score from open play against shit teams is really worrying.

Hopefully it will be a more clinical second half...

come on. We played shitty football against even relegation sides... clueless, badly drilled, vulnerable and today we actually look like a team who will score at any given time.

I feel it'll happen. We're playing well, that's the best thing I could ask now. If we start playing better, we'll build momentum, something we haven't yet because we've got sort of lucky results.

We're actually creating clear cut chances, and Fab and Hazard are actually dominating it in the final third, creating again. Hopefully this is the start of some consistency from them two going forward because we really need them to have good games.

lol... it's just norwich... we won villa too...

Oh dear god. Some people are hoping the special players would finally wake up and start producing something. And when they eventually do, the very same people just complain it is just Norwich.... Christ.

I don't think so. I don't feel like we've consistently dominated games and we are in the position we are now because of poor finishing. We weren't even creating this well to begin with.

I guess it's a combination of many factors, but lately I feel we have started quite positively but not taken our chances, loosing even more confidence both offensively and defensivly and eventually conceding. Some exceptions ofcourse were we've been crap from the start.

come on. We played shitty football against even relegation sides... clueless, badly drilled, vulnerable and today we actually look like a team who will score at any given time.

I feel it'll happen. We're playing well, that's the best thing I could ask now. If we start playing better, we'll build momentum, something we haven't yet because we've got sort of lucky results.

Yup that's why I said hopefully second half will be more clinical :)

I appreciate we look better and 3 points is the only aim :)

Oh dear god. Some people are hoping the special players would finally wake up and start producing something. And when they eventually do, the very same people just complain it is just Norwich.... Christ.

I never expected a change? The whole thing is broken, an International break isn't going to solve anything.

But fair play to those that do expect miracles :)

I never expected a change? The whole thing is broken, an International break isn't going to solve anything.

But fair play to those that do expect miracles :)

Tbf I don't think he wasn't talking about you, he was talking about xPetrCechx.