Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

Nothing really. Once again we were lucky last season it was a freak show from all the other clubs.

This is the real season, the real test and we are failing miserably. I have seen a person fail in mathematics this badly :P

Just look at us the moment opposition scores our players look so clueless, no calm, no composure. They can't even do the basics properly like passing the ball, maintaining possession. Moving the ball as a team.

Almost our entire team have gotten worse in six months.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the team regressed from the little progress it has made

Everyone without any intensity, slow, soft, apathetic. I don't know what else to make of this players, but Fabregas and Matic shouldn't start matches for us right now

You might want to change your "I love Cesc" avitar Barbara ! :cry:

this needs to stop. this is absolute crap. someone else needs to build the New Chelsea and get the squad playing both attacking, cohesive football and solid defence.

I've seen enough of this regressive Jose shite show and for 7 years, Chelsea have been the boring big money club that every neutral hates for a good reason.

time to move forward with fresh faces for coaching and management.

stop wasting talent on shit football.

this is horrendous. i mean us being shit is no surprise but how on earth do newcastle who are just as shit perform like this all of a sudden?

They love playing against us, us playing sh*t or no sh*t and them being sh*t as well lol

when the team you're playing against is slow, soft, gives you space and does nothing with the ball, you just play, even if you can't. That's what happened

yeah but both there goals have been of the highest order technically. it is such incredible luck that they pulled this off with their only shots on goal

I actually said before the game that we have to make some sort of a 'Surprise Element' which (in my opinion) lies in our promising youth like Kenedy and RLC...

Our current weakness in the league is that EVERY SINGLE OPPONENTs have been comprehensively understand our fookin tactics inside and out!

Buys a player, 30mil €, hasn't played him one minute in the premiership, not even on the bench for not one game, in 7 games. I have a lot respect for Mourihno, always favored him, but I'm running out of things to think of why is he doing, what he is doing...Someone care to explain?