Bastian Schweinsteiger

.Cee

i think we should go for javi martinez instead of him............he is younger and will be available for around 10 to 15 m pounds.............and he will demand less package than shweinsteiger..................

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this deal is about as unlikely as they come because of how highly Bayern Munich rate him but my God this man is the perfect buy. Genuinely one of the very best central midfielders on the planet, no frills, no overhyping, this guy is the real deal. Tonight when the pressure was on for Germany, he produces, he does it in the big games, he is a leader and he is a top class footballer.

Judging by the deep converstion him and Fatfrank had at the end of England Germany + the rumours , I reckon he'll be strutting his stuff at SW 6 next season............

That's what they call wishful thinking laugh.gif

No doubt Bastian is a Great Player.... but... Bayer won´t let him go that easy at least he wants to go.... and that i have not read it ... so no Go Forget him... is more probable that he will be at Real Madrid than Chelsea..

No doubt Bastian is a Great Player.... but... Bayer won´t let him go that easy at least he wants to go.... and that i have not read it ... so no Go Forget him... is more probable that he will be at Real Madrid than Chelsea..

Im not sure I agree, I do think he would consider Chelsea, we have to remember that while the world cup is still on, its very difficult for clubs to sort out transfers and contracts and deal with agents while the players are focusing soley on the world cup for their countries. So as soon as it is over, they players will speak with their agents and their clubs about their futures. Perhaps then we will some players coming in.

The thing with Bayern players like Schwein is that Bayern don't have any reason to sell them.

Bayern just made it to the CL final and aren't in any huge financial problem so why would they want to weaken their team.

They didn't let an injury prone Ribery go a few years ago so the chances of them selling a german world class talent like Bastian are rather slim.

Besides why would he leave a big team that he has played for since 98 to live in a foreign country?

I'd love to see him here but I don't think it'll happen.

Started to get excited when they first started to talk after the game finished, then heard that Schweinsteiger wanted his shirt for his GF.

• 2 weeks later...

"Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has revealed the possibility of a switch away from Germany 'excites' him."

"The Bundesliga is great, and has become more important, but if I were to move on then, of course, the idea of going abroad is what excites me."

Interesting.. Very interesting..

|| Story ||

Im not sure I agree, I do think he would consider Chelsea, we have to remember that while the world cup is still on, its very difficult for clubs to sort out transfers and contracts and deal with agents while the players are focusing soley on the world cup for their countries. So as soon as it is over, they players will speak with their agents and their clubs about their futures. Perhaps then we will some players coming in.

not going to happen ..bayern wont let him go

So this is the Green Light from Bastian to go into Him... it mean Real Madrid And Us for start

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has insisted that the idea of a move abroad "excites" him and that he is not "married" to the Bundesliga giants.

The German international, who has been one of the stand-out performers of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, is reportedly being tracked by some of Europe's top clubs with both Real Madrid and Chelsea said to monitoring the 25-year-old's situation closely.

Despite suggesting he would be tempted by a move abroad, Schweinsteiger maintained that he is content at Bayern and that he respects his contract with the Bavarian outfit.

"There are always a few offers, but I have a contract with Bayern until 2012 and I respect the contract and the club," he told Bild am Sonntag.

"I know that there is something great at Bayern. We didn't reach the UEFA Champions League final without good reason - and to win it is my ambition.

"To end this talk I will just say that I am not married to Bayern.

"The Bundesliga is great, and has become more important, but if I were to move on then, of course, the idea of going abroad is what excites me."

So this is the Green Light from Bastian to go into Him... it mean Real Madrid And Us for start

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has insisted that the idea of a move abroad "excites" him and that he is not "married" to the Bundesliga giants.

The German international, who has been one of the stand-out performers of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, is reportedly being tracked by some of Europe's top clubs with both Real Madrid and Chelsea said to monitoring the 25-year-old's situation closely.

Despite suggesting he would be tempted by a move abroad, Schweinsteiger maintained that he is content at Bayern and that he respects his contract with the Bavarian outfit.

"There are always a few offers, but I have a contract with Bayern until 2012 and I respect the contract and the club," he told Bild am Sonntag.

"I know that there is something great at Bayern. We didn't reach the UEFA Champions League final without good reason - and to win it is my ambition.

"To end this talk I will just say that I am not married to Bayern.

Thats not a green light. Want to know what excites me? Doing a line of coke off of a hookers ass crack while she tells me about her hopes and dreams. Doesnt mean its going to happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You