Bastian Schweinsteiger

.Cee

Thats not a green light. Want to know what excites me? Doing a line of coke off of a hookers ass crack while she tells me about her hopes and dreams. Doesnt mean its going to happen.

be careful with your language ,,,In England a hooker is a hairy arsed rugby player ,coke is a fizzy drink and an ass is a small donkey much like

a baby Heskey

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bastian is Demanding To Bayer to Listen all offers for him... It Means LET ME GO TO REAL MADRID!!!

I don't think that's necessarily true, I'd think we'd be his favoured destination. Now Ballack's gone he may see it as a perfect opportunity. Also not very often you see a highly sought after player like Schweinsteiger wearing the shirt of someone like Lampard ( who plays for a team he's been linked with ) out in public for all photographers to see!

that may just be wishful thinking however!

Bastian is Demanding To Bayer to Listen all offers for him... It Means LET ME GO TO REAL MADRID!!!

Why would Bastian demand a move to Real Madrid when he's wearing Lampard's England jersey??

It would make sense if Lampard played for Real, but obviously that's not the case, so your observation doesn't make much sense!

If he was to be allowed to leave Bayern i would fancy our chances...if he was Portugese or Spanish then we wouldn`t stand a chance up against Real (or Barcelona) but i think players from other countries see the English and Spanish leagues as equal and in some cases the English league more desirable...also even if i was neutral and a top player i think i would pick Chelsea over Real..if it came down to a purely football related decision...i would think going to Chelsea and helping them win the European Cup for the first time in their history..where i would then become an instant legend..would be more desirable than going to a club where if i didn`t help them win the European Cup every season i would be seen as a failure.

of course this could all be scuppered if Bayern are true to their form and refuse to let him go...even against his wishes,like they have done in the past.

i can`t see them letting him go personally..but it would be awesome if we could get him and if we could get him and Aguero..i think we would be destined to be European Champs in the next two seasons.

Its just a quick chat about Adidas contracts , just a case of the pretty blonde wondering what an Englishman smells like, just a game at the park after going back to Germany , just AARRRGGHHH ! Bastiaaan ! London Calling !! 

lampard-england-shirt-schweinsteiger.jpg

lampard-england-shirt-schweinsteiger-park.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure that us buying Ramires makes the chances of getting Bastian very slim.

I've seen him more than Ramires and have been appreciating his football talent for a while now but unfortunately he won't get to play with Lamps.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure that us buying Ramires makes the chances of getting Bastian very slim.

I've seen him more than Ramires and have been appreciating his football talent for a while now but unfortunately he won't get to play with Lamps.

Yeah, you got a point there. Lampard, Essien, Benayoun, Mikel, Matic and Ramires will do this season. And besides, Bayern will hardly sell him now after his performance at the World Cup.

• 2 months later...

Unbelievable. I know many of you hate to hear it, but he's got absolute potential to top our very own Number 8. I am originally from Germany, and believe me that he gets praises well worthy of his ability. Schweinsteiger single handedly orchestrated the German national team through Africa.

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3712543.html?v=67d49de7771a4c415635c319d1bc5fe0&autoStart=true&bmstart=5526

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You