Bastian Schweinsteiger

.Cee

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Tri-Blue's thread ('Bargain Hunting') has made me think of BS as a perfect candidate for a signing. He's young, lightning-quick, is a top crosser of a ball and has a hammer of a shot on him - and it would all be for free as well. Thoughts?

I really like Schweiny, but he wouldn't add too much to our team. We need more skillful and pacey winger as Joey lacks it and others are crap. If we'd get him for free, then of course go for it, but I wouldn't spend much on him.

Schweinsteiger alerts English clubs

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger could be set for a switch to The Premier League after he admitted he would consider moving abroad in the summer.

The Germany winger, who has been linked with a move to Chelsea, would be a free agent in July and talks have yet to begin to tie him to a new deal.

The 24-year-old admitted he is tempted to quit the Bundesliga but insists it would not be a decision he takes lightly.

"Playing abroad would be very attractive," he said.

"There are a lot of possibilities with Bayern. They are the best club in Germany and belong to the top five in Europe. It is a great honour to play for this club.

"We will just have to see how it pans out. I will not say anything for certain at the moment."

Setanta

NEGOTIATE, KENYON, OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU :lol:

Yeah, and if Kenyon do get him, we can all say goodbye to Sinclair................................. :wave:

hmmmm, interesting choice. I really do like him. He is the German version of Shaun Wright-Phillips in a way. Wouldn't mind seeing us get him.

The thing is, I don't think we can afford him because of the fucking credit crunch!! :mad:

Very good. I'd really like to see us blooding in the youngsters we have instead of buying from outside. We invested quite a lot for them so what's the point if we'll never use them anyway. It won't look good to future14-16 yo if we don't start giving chances, too. They won't want to come to us as youth players knowing we won't ever give them chances.

Edited by .Biru

• 2 weeks later...

How is the girl of Bastian, seems an angel

_44763295_germafan_getty.jpg

but my favorite is the Van Deer Vaart :P

The player itself has been for me a lot in its progression. This team has great character to it receiving a lot to get to Chelsea, but frankly I doubt if he can play consistently at a high level.

But I must say that they are all just rumors. Journalists always get the following names for some rumor: Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Edited by chelseafc

The player itself has been for me a lot in its progression. This team has great character to it receiving a lot to get to Chelsea, but frankly I doubt if he can play consistently at a high level.

Don't understand that...

But I must say that they are all just rumors. Journalists always get the following names for some rumor: Chelsea, Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Man City is also at the top of their list now.

Edited by .Biru

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You