Chelsea v Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Jase

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys we have won ugly before

But there's a few new faces and the Willian injury, Hazard destroyed his confidence

But we are 2-0 up

Oscar is as good as a new signing - looks sharp and on it

Babba settling in well - good to get the first under his belt

RLC looking sharp and playing it steady

Just need Mou to work on THIS team - and not be afraid to rotate

Look at the hunger and desire of the new guys coming in.

This is what we have been missing :)

How has he been any better than Costa? Matic? If they have been dropped then so should he. He needs to be dropped as well as Fabregas.

I think the difference is that Costa has been focusing more on fighting with others (Not this match), Fabregas just doesn´t seem to give a crap anymore. I think Matic looks worse than he is because he is basically the only one defending, as Fabregas isn´t the greatest player when it comes to the defense, although can´t say he hasn´t been playing bad.With Hazard, you just can see that he no longer feels confident enough to take on players and take shots when the space is there.

Nonetheless, all of them need us to chant their names as if they were playing like fucking heroes. I just feel Eden needs it a bit more.

Just my opinion though.

Poor first half really despite having that 2-0 lead. I know confidence isn't high right now but Maccabi Tel-Aviv were so bad and we got dragged down to their level. Barely created any clear cut chances. Attacking play was ponderous, slow and players not on the same page. We also looked defensively dodgy on 1-2 occasions but luckily weren't punished.

Finaly something positive. Baba bit rash at times, but very promising. RLC and Oscar did great job so far. Remy added pace in attack and Willian was great before injury. Defense was solid, but maccabi didnt test us much anyway.

Hazard and moreso Cesc poor again. Need to get benched sooner or later to get their bite back.

Come on, one more goal in second and Ill be happy.

Oscraque back and we start to resemble a football team again...but but Maccabi are awful yet we got smashed by Red Bulls Youth team this season and our best player has been woeful against the same team.

Jose must be seriously considering dropping Matic for RLC by the way. Ridiculously good performance. Cahill also impressive.

RLC is bossing.

baba has made some mistakes, but looks decent. hopefully we can pass him more. his overlaps have been totally disregarded so far.

cesc is still doing his houdini act.

with the pressure off, hopefully, we can now really get into it.

Oscraque back and we start to resemble a football team again...but but Maccabi are awful yet we got smashed by Red Bulls Youth team this season and our best player has been woeful against the same team.

Jose must be seriously considering dropping Matic for RLC by the way. Ridiculously good performance. Cahill also impressive.

Loftus Cheek-Matic is the way to go.

Fabregas has done NOTHING to deserve not being dropped.